Chapter 101

Previously on Chapter 100

No doubt, he's going to be just like his father. He's going be the one that will be continuing Senku's legacy in the world of science as an amazing scientists. I just know he will, seeing how he always act so curious about his surroundings just like his father. I'm sure he will be a bright person. Our pride.

-Funtime On Board-

Y/N P.O.V

I look around the area, laughing nervously when I notice everyone but the modern people looks like they're about to pass out. They might live near the sea. But they have never left too far into the ocean. So, all of them ended up experiencing seasickness.

I turn my head to look at Byakuya who just sleeps. At least, my son is doing alright. It would make me feel so bad if he ended up sick too. If Byakuya gets sick, Senku would scold me nonstop, since he insisted that I should stay behind. While I insisted that I wanted to come with him on this journey to the Treasure Island.

I make my way towards where Senku keeps the mobile lab. He's holding a flower in his hand. He turns his head to look at me as he hears my footsteps.

"Ah... the Datura Metel flowers, huh?" I said. He smiles and nod his head. I hear Gen asking about the flower. I turn my head to look at him. "It's deadly poisonous..." I said. His face went pale. Senku let out a chuckle as he explains he only extracted the healing property from the flower that will help with the seasickness everyone else is experiencing.

We go around feeding the drug to everyone. Almost in an instant, everyone seems better. I smile softly at the sight of them regaining their strengths. I'm glad that the drug works wonder in curing their seasicknesses. Now, everyone can actually enjoy the journey.

We have to think of a plan on what we have to do when we reach the Island. How we'd be able to find the said Island is also something we need to think about.

I hear a voice behind me. I turn my head to see a man. From what I can recall about him is that he didn't have a name. He explains to us that he didn't come from the Ishigami village, and that he's an outsider.

"Wait... so, what's your name?" I asked, while holding Byakuya close to my chest. His head is resting on my shoulder as I rub his back softly. He turn his head to look at me.

"My name is Soyuz..." he said. I blink my eyes at the unusual name. I turn my head to look at Senku as he seem to think about the name this man told us as his.

"Doesn't that sound like the name of the spaceship we're looking for, Senku?" I asked. He turn to look at me and nod his head. I turn my head to look at him. "Do you think you can lead us to where this island is?" I asked, staring at him with a hopeful gaze.

I know he was just a baby when he was sent out to the sea by his parents. But there could be a chance that he might have a good memory. Which would be helpful because he would be able to help us find the location of the island.

"Yes... I can" he said, nodding his head. I smile happily at his statement. I turn to look at Senku. He seems pleased now that we have a lead that would help us. "It would take at least 3-5 days for us to reach the island" he said.

"It's a long journey..." I said. Senku walks over to me. He gently takes Byakuya from my arms. Our baby just stares at him. He reaches out and play with Senku's bangs. I let out a soft giggle as Senku winced in pain when Byakuya starts pulling on his bangs.

"Ow!" He whined, a little too loud. Byakuya jumps as he stared at Senku with a startled expression. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" he said, as he tries to comfort Byakuya. But Byakuya turn around his arms to face me. He starts make grabby hands at me. His eyes look like he's about to cry.

"There there, Byakuya... it's okay. Your father didn't mean to scare you, honey" I said. I gently scoop him up in my arms. I gently pat his back to comfort him as I place a soft kiss on his little head. He instantly calms down, and snuggles closer in my embrace.

I turn my head to look at Senku who looks like he had been defeated. I let out a giggle and pat his cheek with one hand while still holding Byakuya with my other hand. He let out a sigh and smile softly at me. He walks over to me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead and on our son's head.

***

In order to pass time, we decide to have a little fun on the ship. I let Yuzuriha carry Byakuya because they want me to play the instruments. I decide to play the guitar this time.

The others starts to dance along with the music. I turn my head to look at Byakuya in Yuzuriha's arms to see him clapping his hands with a huge smile on his face. He seems like he's enjoying himself just like everyone else. For a baby his age, he's sure is full of wonders. I smile softly at him and continue to play the guitar.

The song eventually comes to an end. Everyone cheers happily and claps at me. "Please teach me, Y/N!!" I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Ginro.

"Eh, sure... come over here" I said. He blushes as he rush over to me. But before he could get too close, Senku steps in, and places himself between us. I stare at him with a confused gaze. "What's the matter, Senku?" I asked. He turn to look at me and to Ginro.

"I just don't trust him around you..." he said, crossing his arms across his chest. He turn to look at Ginro. I turn my head to look at the blonde to see him eyeing me with a weird gaze. That makes me feel a little creeped out. "Watch your eyes, Ginro!" Senku said, with an annoyed tone.

"I'm so sorry for his action, Y/N-San... Senku. Please excuse us" Kinro said. He swiftly grabs the back of Ginro's shirt, and starts pulling him along. Ginro starts whining, but Kinro doesn't pay any mind to his.

"You need to be respectful towards Y/N! She's a married woman! Not just anyone's wife... she's married to our chief! You're way too underhand, Ginro!" He scolds his brother. I just let out a laugh.

"I thought he was actually serious about wanting to learn how to play the guitar. I should have known better. I mean, this is Ginro we're talking about" I said, letting out a soft sigh. Senku nods his head at what I said. I just smile slyly as I stare at him, which makes him confused. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

"So what if I am? You're my wife, after all" he said. I let out a giggle and nod my head. He let out a huffed at my reaction and gently pulls on my cheeks. "That's enough teasing me. Just continue on playing your music, okay?" He said. I let out a laugh at what he said.

"Okay..." I said, nodding my head. I turn my attention to the guitar and starts to play again. This time a softer piece.

Everyone sits on the ground as they closes their eyes. I smile as they seem to enjoy the piece.

This piece usually is played on a piano. I wonder when I can finally have my hands on a piano again. But I know I can't ask Senku about it, because if he knows I wish for a piano, he would make it a top priority to make the piano. I can't let him be distracted from our main goal.

So for now, a guitar, a flute and an erhu would suffice for now. Oh, I can't wait until everything is restored to the way it was. In the meantime, we'll make things worth a while and enjoy the fun we can have with the resource we possess. One day, we'll reach there... I'm sure of it.

*to be continued*