Chapter 86

A/N: hello! Here I am back again to continue this book! From this onwards, we'll be entering the season 3 of the anime Dr. Stone! Without further a do, let's get to the story!

Enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 85

The real mission will starts soon. We'll try to look for the source of the petrification beam, to save Tsukasa. But as of right now, I want to enjoy being in Senku's embrace. Whatever the world's going to throw at us in the future... I'll be ready, because I know I'm not going to be alone.

-A New World Map-

Y/N P.O.V

I wave at the others, as they need to head back to the other side. They have to continue building the ship. They only came to escort me, to make sure that I've arrived safely to the village.

I smile softly once they're out of sight. I turn around and make my way inside the village. I smile when Senku is being surrounded by the children. They all seem to adore him. I'm sure he'd make a great father one day.

I shake my head at the last thought. What am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking about having kids. We have a very important mission ahead of us. We need to focus on that first before anything else.

The children turns their heads to look at us. "Nee-San!! Come and play with us!" One of them said. I let out a giggle and leans down, placing my hand on top of his.

"Sure... how about, we play catch. I'll be it..." I said. Their eyes lit up in excitement. I smile softly at them and stand straight. "One... two..." I said. They instantly runs off when I start to count down. I giggle and start to chase after them.

Senku P.O.V

I turn my head and watch as my wife starts to play with the children. She looks so happy to play around with them. I'm sure she'll be a great mother one day. But I can't be thinking about that, not now. I have to focus on bringing Tsukasa back.

"So... Senku" I hear Ryusui said. I turn my head to look at him. "You're both married, right?" He asked. I raise an eyebrow at his question and nod my head.

"Yeah... what about it?" I asked. He just grins at me. I cross my arms, wondering what got him to act weirdly so suddenly. He let out a laugh which makes me feel a little creeped out.

"When are you both planning to have kids?" He asked. I feel myself choke with my own spit as his question catch me off guard. I pat my chest as I start to cough, which makes him stare at me in amusement.

I feel a hand on my back and turn my head to see Y/N. She stares at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" She asked, while gently patting my back. I forced a smile and nod my head.

I turn to look at Ryusui. "What makes you say that out of the blue?" I asked, once I calmed down. He just shrugs his shoulders at my question.

"Why? What did he asked you?" Y/N asked me. I turn to her and leans down, whispering it to her ear. Her cheeks turns beet red as she turn to look at Ryusui. "Ryusui!! Why'd you ask something like that??" She said, out of embarrassment.

"I'm just curious..." he said, shrugging his shoulders. I just roll my eyes at his response. I turn my head to look at Y/N who still looks embarrassed. I gently wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to my side. I turn to look at Ryusui.

"I believe... that's our choice. Right?" I said. He hums softly and nods his head. I turn to look at Y/N and gently place a soft kiss on her cheek. She flinch at my action. She turns her head to look at me with a flustered face. I chuckle at her reaction. "What?" I asked.

***

Y/N P.O.V

Senku is preparing himself to fly with Ryusui. We'll be starting to try and create the new map of Japan. So we can find the source of the fuel. I help him prepare the things he need.

Senku walks towards the air balloon and turn to me. "Do you want to come along?" He asked, gesturing towards the air balloon. I turn my head to look at the air balloon for a bit before turning to look at Senku. "Come on. It'll be fun..." he said, offering his hand to me.

I smile softly and place my hand on top of his. He pulls me closer by my hand and place his hands under my armpit, hoisting me up and gently place me inside the basket of the hot air balloon. Senku enters the air balloon after me, followed by Ryusui.

I watch in amazement as we start to rise up higher into the sky. I stare down at the ground beneath us. "It's amazing. I've always wanted to get on an air balloon. Thank you, Senku... for fulfilling that dream" I said, turning look at my husband.

I step closer to him and gently place a soft kiss on his cheek. He smiles at me. We turn our heads to look at the ground beneath us and take notes of every details, so we can draw them later when we return to the village.

Time-skip

I kneel down next to Senku, along with Gen, Ukyo and Ryusui. I start pointing out the details that I remember from today's expedition while Senku draw them out. I turn my head to look at Senku, to see sweats forming on his forehead. His eyes never lose focus as he draws every details of the new map of Japan.

After hours have passed, we've finally completed the map. I let out a cheer and turn to Chrome to give him a high five. I turn to Senku, throwing my arms around his neck.

"We did it, Senku!" I cheered happily. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, returning the embrace. It sure took a long time. But we've finally did it. New map of Japan: Acquired!

*to be continued*

A/N: there you go! The new chapter of the first episode of Season 3 of Dr. Stone! Keep in mind that this book won't be updated frequently, because I have to wait for the new episodes to come out. So, please be patient with me! Love ya~