Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1

"Brother Xu, you can come on stage."

The assistant pushed the door into the dressing room and said to the young man lying on the sofa.

I saw a pair of long legs wrapped in jeans, lying on the armrest of the two-seat sofa, the young man's slender upper body bowed slightly, and a pillow was placed under it.

Hearing the movement, Xu Sili pulled down the magazine covering his face, revealing a handsome face that was slightly pale in laziness.

He raised his eyelashes slightly and looked at the assistant lazily.

A pair of beautiful dark star eyes, with just waking up, exudes a soul-catching beauty.

The assistant's heart jumped, but he laughed and coaxed: "Brother Xu, the fans are all waiting, listen, your name is being called outside."

"Xu Sili!" "Xu Sili!" "Xu Sili!"

The shouts of fans resounded through the venue and came in through the open door.

Xu Sili nodded lightly, sat up slowly, closed the spread out magazine, and placed it gently on the coffee table.

The broken hair on his forehead fell, and he raised his hand and pushed it away. Just such a casual action made the assistant's eyes go straight.

"Let's go."

A hoarse voice sounded lazily, he stood up, and walked out of the dressing room so unhurriedly.

The venue was dark, and only the glowing cheering sticks in the hands of the fans gathered into a bright sea of ​​stars.

As the lifting platform rose, Xu Sili slowly appeared in the center of the stage, the spotlight suddenly turned on, and the beam converged on him, making him the most dazzling existence tonight.

With the high-pitched electronic sound, cheers and shouts shot into the sky, and in an instant, the audience exploded!

...

"Brother Xu, tonight's performance was very successful."

The assistant in the passenger seat flipped through the photos and comments on the social software, turned around and said cheerfully.

Xu Sili buckled his seat belt slowly, looked sideways, looked out the car window, and was still waving a support light sign, welcoming his fans warmly.

The slightly pale handsome face, illuminated by the blurred light, revealed a somewhat melancholy and gentle look.

After a long time, the young man withdrew his gaze, his expression already subdued.

"Let's drive," he said lightly.

"Okay." The assistant asked the driver to drive quickly, then continued to bow his head, busy replying to messages.

Xu Sili glanced at him, leaned lazily on the back of the chair, took out his phone and wanted to play games.

"Ding-dong-"

At this moment, his cell phone rang suddenly, and a message popped up.

【Second Brother】: Have you arrived at the residence?

[Second Brother]: Give me a call when you arrive.

Xu Sili replied casually with a yes, and then continued to switch back to the game interface.

When he returned to the suburban villa, he took a comfortable bath and came out of the bathroom when the knock on the door just sounded.

He walked over to open the door.