Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

The night wind whistled, rolling the curtains and flying.

The clouds in the sky were completely blown away, revealing a silvery white moon, and the quiet light illuminated the bedroom brightly.

Under this moonlight, the man who was hidden in the shadows completely revealed his handsome appearance.

Perfect facial features, handsome and extraordinary.

Unfortunately, a faint gray footprint on the side of the face ruins this beauty.

At this moment, the man held the boy's feet, and his blue-gray eyes stared at him coldly.

Without saying a word, it was even more terrifying.

Xu Sili recovered.

Wait, why did the light rope suddenly disappear!

Xu Sili was shocked.

Is this a skill failure, or has it been absorbed successfully? There was no prompt from the system, so he couldn't judge for a while, but barely kept his composure on his face.

Under the cool white moonlight, the young man's lavender eyes glowed with coldness, and he confronted Si Sheng without showing weakness.

It's just that no matter what, there is no way to eliminate the embarrassment right now——

At this moment, he was still holding one leg, his foot was tightly held by Si Sheng, similar to the action of kicking his legs and stopping in mid-air.

Xu Sili gritted his teeth, "Let go!"

He shouted coldly, his expression fierce, but his voice was kept very low by him, obviously unwilling to disturb others.

However, Si Sheng raised his eyebrows slightly, not only did not let go, he even took a step forward.

shit...

Xu Sili cursed secretly and was forced to raise his leg again.

Accompanied by this difficult movement, the ligament in the inner thigh felt like a torn pain.

I can't stand it anymore!

There was no way, he couldn't care about his posture anymore, he started to jump back on one foot, on the one hand to relieve the pain, on the other hand, he wanted to break free from Si Sheng's restraint.

As a result, when he jumped back, the man held the palm of his foot and pushed forward suddenly——

Xu Sili felt a huge force coming.

He lost control in an instant, and he kept backing away under the influence of inertia.

He waved his arms subconsciously, trying to find a balance, but he didn't stabilize his body until his leg socket hit the edge of the bed.

So, just flip back.

With long silver hair flying, Xu Sili fell onto the bed like this, dizzy from the fall.

"You fucking..."

The following swear words are not complete.

Covering the back of his head and opening his eyes, he saw the blond man quietly coming to the bedside, his blue-gray eyes, indifferent and silent, looking down at him condescendingly.

Xu Sili's heart beat wildly again.

Feeling the danger, he quickly turned over and crawled forward, trying to escape from the other side of the bed.