Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206

Hearing her muttered whispers, Xenos couldn't help laughing.

"Silly girl, of course I am true."

He raised his hand and gently rubbed the top of Xilin's hair, just like before, full of tenderness and love, and a bit of pity.

Xilin felt the palm of his caressing her head, she couldn't believe it, she grabbed his hand, stared blankly, and said in a low voice, "But this is the right hand..."

"And your legs..."

She looked down at the man's long legs.

It's been too long... so long that she has forgotten that when the emperor stood up, he was half a head taller than her.

"What the **** is going on here? How could I not be dreaming?" Xilin looked up at Xenos and couldn't help but said, "Why don't you hit me?"

If it hurts, it shouldn't be in a dream, right?

Xenos didn't know whether to laugh or cry, looking at her red eyes and the tip of her nose, feeling a little sad.

He stretched out his fingers and gently pinched the tip of her nose.

"Why is the emperor willing to hit you?"

After he finished speaking, he opened his arms, took Xilin into his arms, and gave her a firm hug.

"Xileen, I'm not dead, I came back safely." He hoarsely said, his vision blurred a bit, "I'm sorry for making you sad."

Xilin listened to his powerful heartbeat, the thumping sound hitting her eardrums, and the weak but real vitality in him told her - this is indeed true!

Joy hit her heart, and unspeakable emotions surged up, making the tears she had just stopped collapsed again.

"Brother... is it really you? Are you back alive?"

She cried and laughed, and was full of doubts, "What's going on? Where have you been during this time? How did you survive safely?"

"Your hands...and your legs..."

"It's all good, it's all good! Brother, these are all true! It's true!"

Seeing her incoherent, even a little crazy, Sinos was full of guilt and distress. He took out the handkerchief and gently wiped away her tears.

"You calm down first, I will explain to you slowly."

Xilin took a deep breath obediently, only to realize that a few steps away from them, the silver-haired youth was standing there, looking at her with a smile.

"Sino..."

"Sister Huang, do you like this surprise?" the young man said with a bit of pride.

Xilin was slightly startled, thinking of her reluctance when she came back, her face flushed, and she quickly grabbed the handkerchief on Xenos's hand and wiped away her tears.

Her face was still full of joy, but also full of doubts, she asked: "Your Majesty, what is going on?"

"Let's sit on the sofa and chat while eating." Xu Sili walked to the sofa and sat down, and the coffee table was already filled with refreshments, and of course the essential milk tea.

Xilin looked at Sinos with joy and vague unease in her eyes, obviously still worried that he would be a phantom.

Xenos saw her worry.