Chapter 441-442 Ending

Chapter 441

Li's father and Li's mother finally entered the game successfully with the help of Lin Mu.

In order to accompany their son in the game, they had also been to the experience store before, so they had game accounts - they originally wanted to buy two game helmets, but they couldn't get them, so they had to give up.

The queue for the experience store takes a long time every time. Dad Li and Mama Li will take turns to go there. After all, his son is in the hospital and there can be no one around.

Now, they also don't plan to use their son's game bay.

This is the son's relic, and after the account is unbound, the data belonging to the child will be cleared, which is unacceptable for the two of them anyway.

Originally, the two were going to line up at the experience store, but Lin Mu was too curious about this, so he took the two back to the club directly.

There are idle custom game warehouses in the club. Because of the special nature of the club, the game company purchased from the game company is the game warehouse in the experience store that can be used by multiple people without binding.

This kind of price is several times higher than that of ordinary game warehouses, but it is still more cost-effective than the dilemma of being unable to buy goods for a long time.

As the boss and the behind-the-scenes boss of the club, Lin Mu naturally has the qualifications to dispose of these game warehouses. Under his leadership, Li's father and Li's mother entered the starry sky.

To be honest, Lin Mu didn't fully believe the words of the irritable little rabbit at first, but after following the address he gave to Li's house and contacting Li's father and Li's mother, he had to believe it.

Moreover, because he already knew, after consulting the Star Era Game Company, Dad Li told him the whole story.

Lin Mu accepted this explanation, but was still puzzled and shocked.

Is the boy who asked him to contact his parents in real life really just an NPC? With the technology of Star Age, can it really achieve this level?

When Father Li and Mother Li came to the Sea Elf Clan with mixed feelings, and saw the young man standing in front of them, they couldn't help but have such doubts in their hearts.

However, he was so similar to their son, he looked so smart, especially...

"Mom and Dad, I'm alive again."

The young man stood in front of them, showing an incomparably well-behaved and bright smile, which was exactly the same as what they remembered.

Finally, Mama Li couldn't help it, she hugged her lost son into her arms, and burst into tears.

Li's father's situation was not much better. He hugged his wife and children tightly, like hugging his most cherished baby, and refused to let go.

The irritable little rabbit was snuggling into the arms of her parents, her eyes couldn't help turning red.

He didn't even know what was going on right now.

As he was dying, he had a very difficult time expressing his desire to enter the game room to the father or mother who did not know.

Then, he was carried into the game compartment.

He entered the Starry Sky Era as before, looking at the beautiful sea elf clan, he felt very happy, but also very reluctant.