Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161

Mu Xingzhou's consciousness woke up after a long coma.

He heard someone singing in his ear. The singing was ethereal and full of vitality. In this song, his body seemed to glow with vitality, repairing his riddled body.

Who is that?

Wooden Xingzhou felt that his thinking became clearer and clearer, and his heavy and fuzzy consciousness slowly recovered.

In the end, the vitality born in his body finally allowed him to break through the long darkness and open his eyes with difficulty.

The first thing he saw was a dim light.

The viscous liquid adhered to his eye mask, causing a slight tingling pain. He blinked, and in the misty water light, he vaguely saw a vague figure.

He couldn't see what he looked like, only his long silver-white hair, a pair of focused and affectionate purple eyes, and the lips that were gently opened and closed.

Did he hear this man's singing?

Mu Xingzhou stared blankly at the silver-haired youth, trying hard to see his face, and then...

Another figure blocked in front of him.

He saw a pair of sharp gray-blue eyes, with hostility and disgust in their eyes.

The keen intuition belonging to the strong makes Mu Xingzhou subconsciously want to make a defense, but at this moment, he has no self-protection power at all.

All he heard was two familiar screams, followed by...

He flew out all over.

Xu Sili blinked and looked up at the hole in the ceiling smashed by the nutrient capsule that flew out.

That wooden boat, just woke up?

Looking at the hole, he wasn't quite sure again - wouldn't he die as soon as he woke up?

Curis and Angelia were still rejoicing at the awakening of their eldest brother just now, and the next moment they watched as the nutrition capsule was thrown out by the monster-like man.

That feeling, as if falling directly from heaven to hell.

"You can get out." Si Sheng glanced at them and said coldly.

The two looked at each other and didn't dare to say anything at all. They turned around and ran out of the room in a panic, chasing them out to confirm the situation of their boss.

Si Sheng turned his head and saw the young man looking at him, obviously waiting for him to explain. He pursed his lips and said, "He has no clothes on."

A look of unhappy eyes being pricked.

Xu Sili was about to die of laughter. Although the wooden Xingzhou was in full force, the key parts were still covered.

But seeing Si Sheng despise others so much, he was completely relieved.

There is no chance at all for the wooden rowing boat in this world!

Seeing his smile, Si Sheng suddenly stretched out his hands, grabbed his arm lightly, and took him into his arms.

The youth leaned obediently on his shoulder.

Si Sheng put his arms around his waist and stroked his silver hair with the other. He closed his eyes and felt the reassuring breath on him. He whispered again, "I didn't protect you well."