Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

"Who let you up?"

Hearing the sound, Si Sheng, who was closing his eyes and resting, slowly opened his eyes, and saw Xu Sili appearing in the shuttle hatch, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

He stood up slowly and bowed gracefully to the little emperor.

"Your Majesty, this is a military shuttle." He said softly.

Xu Sili looked at him coldly.

"But now, it's been commandeered by me."

Si Sheng paused, raised his eyes and looked at Xu Sili with a bit of deepness in his eyes.

Just very quickly, he suddenly raised the corner of his mouth.

This shallow smile softened his stern expression a lot. He asked, "Where is Your Majesty going?"

Seeing his smile, Xu Sili pursed his lips.

"Elementalist Academy."

"Then let the minister **** Your Majesty on the journey, how about it?"

Si Sheng bent down slightly, and the smile on his face never disappeared, which made him look a little more tender.

Xu Si looked at his smile with determination.

Thinking of his shot in the mercenary town just now, it is indeed safer to have him by his side.

He frowned slightly, and stopped looking at him at first, "Just follow if you want."

He walked slowly to the seat by the window and sat down, pointed to the position near the hatch, and said, "You sit there."

Si Sheng looked over there, but did not say much, and sat down obediently to the seat designated by the little emperor.

And Li Zhecheng, who followed closely behind, did not dare to say a word at all.

He sat in the co-pilot seat very wisely and gave them the entire cabin.

As for the other guards, they followed secretly outside.

Although, now that Si Sheng is here, His Majesty doesn't seem to be in any danger.

The shuttle started slowly, bringing a burst of airflow, and then drilled into the clouds.

Si Sheng didn't close his eyes any longer.

He turned his eyes and looked at the little emperor who was sitting not far from him.

The young man sat lazily on the back of the chair, tilted his head, and looked out the window casually.

From his angle, he could see the sidelines of his immature but not sharp face, and the long, curly light-colored eyelashes, shimmering in the sunlight, almost transparent.

Si Sheng watched for a while, his thin lips pursed slightly, and he slowly retracted his gaze.

In the same room with Si Sheng, Xu Sili was a little irritable at first, but slowly calmed down and began to think about the next thing.

He glanced at his attribute panel, and placed the 20 freedom points he had just obtained from the upgrade on his physique and intelligence.

As a surge of energy emerged in his body, his attribute panel changed.

Personal level: lv5

Distance upgrade: 1367/600

HP: 21000/21000