Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211

There was confusion in Si Sheng's expression, which made his always serious and indifferent handsome face a little more cute.

Xu Sili, who was a little nervous at first, couldn't help laughing when he saw his expression.

He stretched his arms around the man's neck and nibbled the probe on his chin before continuing to explain: "CP fans are people who like to see us together."

Si Sheng looked down at him.

Ali can communicate with that unknown world, and that world has many people who like to see them together...

so......

His eyes flashed slightly, "That teleportation technology?"

Xu Sili was slightly startled, then relieved.

After all, Si Sheng has always been sharp, and he fell off the horse just a few days after he passed it. It is normal for him to connect these two points, and there is absolutely no need to be surprised.

Xu Sili nodded.

"That technology was redeemed by my points on the forum of that world. The technology in that world is more advanced than ours."

After all, it is the world in ten years, and the level of technology is ten years ahead, and he is right.

Immediately afterwards, Xu Sili explained to Si Sheng how to obtain points and the knowledge that points can be exchanged.

After listening to his explanation, Si Sheng's expression became a little weirder.

"So, you made a post about us, occasionally updated photos of the two of us, and finally redeemed the technology?"

Although science is not in Si Sheng's knowledge reserve, just by looking at the reactions of Dr. Ding's group, he can understand the power and value of this technology.

He frowned slightly.

"It seems that people from this different world really like to see us together."

Xu Sili smiled dryly.

It's actually not wrong to say that, didn't he just exchange for a lot of good things by sending candy? For example, blood medicine and blue medicine formulas can be said to be of great help to him.

Of course, he won't tell Si Sheng that he still has many CPs in another world.

Especially the canoe!

Thinking that he has worked so hard, his and Si Sheng's CP popularity ranking is still only third, while Si Mu's CP is still at the top of the list, Xu Sili is angry for a while.

He glanced at Si Sheng, pursed his lips and said, "I posted a photo without your consent before, sorry..."

Xu Sili knew that he was right, and his words were a lot softer, "I have decided not to send photos, Brother Sheng, can you forgive me?"

Si Sheng was speechless.

He frowned for a moment and asked, "Can I take a look at those pictures?"

He still felt astonished.

Even though the technology in that world is much ahead, is the teleportation technology really just something that can be exchanged for a few ordinary photos? those photos...

Xu Sili scratched his hair.

This is really difficult, the photos are all in the system album, how can I show it to Si Sheng?