Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71.1

The energy stone turned out to be the star core!

Sponsored Content

Xu Sili looked at the information he had just found, his beautiful purple eyes shining slightly as he smiled.

He had seen the post of the star core before but he hadn't understood what it was. He only thought of it as an ordinary material.

He inadvertently became curious and searched for what the star core was. The result was an unexpected discovery.

The star core was somewhat similar to the inner core of beasts. It was produced from the interstellar beasts and was divided based on the level of the interstellar beasts.

In order to upgrade the main city to level 3, he needed a three star energy stone. In other words, the star core of a three star beast!

He hadn't expected such a popular setting.

After all, the players' main mission was to clear the interstellar beasts. So in addition to the main mission, there must be something in the interstellar beasts that attracted players. This was reasonable to deduce.

The star core was a very important material.

It could be used for equipment manufacturing as well as upgrading the main cities and activating the maintenance array. It was even one of the important materials for the manufacturing of warships and spaceships.

Later after the players entered the interstellar part of Starry Sky, they got into contact with the mechas and the star cores also became a very rare mecha crafting material and energy stone.

In the beginning, the Roland Empire accumulated a bit of wealth through the sale of star cores. Later, it rapidly developed and the star cores were no longer sold and were kept as a strategic reserve.

In short, the star core had many uses!

Right now, no one in the Roland Empire knew about this because the function was only unearthed by players after the beta.

Xu Sili had to admire the imagination of the players.

Of course, it was possible that this setting was referred to in some games or novels so the players could easily think of it.

After knowing this information, Xu Sili hurriedly closed the post and brought up his treasury panel.

Ever since the faction warehouse was opened, he could view everything he owned in the panel. This was very convenient.

Xu Sili browsed through it from the beginning and blinked.

Nothing?

He rummaged through the entire treasury but found no traces of any cores.

He was stunned for a moment before soon understanding.

Sponsored Content

The role of the star core hadn't been discovered yet. The interstellar beasts' flesh and bones were treasures and even the fur was a rare material, but the star core...

It was probably treated as garbage.

Xu Sili couldn't help feeling pain at this thought.

It had been nearly a hundred years after the natural disaster and how many interstellar beasts had been killed?

Yet not a single star core was left...

Xu Sili didn't dare think about it any longer. He turned his head to send a message to Wen Jishan, asking him to issue an order that from now on, the star cores had to be dug out of all interstellar beasts and handed over to the empire.