Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

Xu Sili opened the game cabin in a familiar manner and entered the virtual room.

Sponsored Content

"The Star Alliance Network welcomes you, Brother." Xiao Wu's cute voice was heard just like before.

Xu Sili slightly raised his eyebrow and gently smiled. "Then Xiao Wu, you don't welcome me?"

The navigation AI paused like he couldn't figure out the difference for a moment. After a moment of silence in the virtual room, Xiao Wu's voice rang out again.

"Xiao Wu welcomes you, Brother."

Xu Sili shook his head with a smile and stopped teasing the AI. He said, "Xiao Wu, open the backend of StarTune. I will look at the data of the past two days."

"Yes, please wait a moment."

Xu Sili leaned back against the sofa as he waited, his two arms outstretched and his legs on the coffee table. For the first time, he looked at this virtual room in a more relaxed manner.

This room wasn't very big but it was complete in every detail.

It could be seen that the former owner's taste was good. The decoration style was exquisite and gorgeous. It made people feel very comfortable. The old emperor would've enjoyed it.

Xu Sili shook his head as he thought of the holographic games he had thrown in the trash folder. All he could say was: this person knew how to play!

A white transparent screen slowly emerged in front of him.

The Roland Empire was so remote that there was only one base station funded by the Interstellar Alliance. So even if no one competed with Xu Sili for the Internet, there was a certain delay in the network speed. He didn't know how the old emperor had played such exciting holographic games with this speed.

Xu Sili had calmed his mind after being abused by the bleak data last time. He didn't expect to make money selling songs. He should keep his feet on the ground and look forward to Su Lin successfully growing the Snow Valley.

Moreover, after knowing the value of the Snow Valley, he felt that he could negotiate the price with the acquirer. Of course, this was on the premise that the Snow Valley was really rare in the interstellar world.

This time, the main reason he went to the Star Network was to look up the information of the Snow Valley and how it could be used in health potions.

Xu Sili glanced at the backend of StarTune.

Account balance: 5458.50.

He blinked, suspecting that he was mistaken. He looked at it again and found that—

This number was real! Oh my god!

Xu Sili had been abused last time and his mentality collapsed, so he didn't want to care about this album. Who would've expected that his account balance would've increased so much in the past three days?

It was more than 5,000 cosmic coins. In other words, more than 5,000 people had subscribed to him?

The young man was stunned. He looked incredulous and at the same time, sad. The past him probably never thought that Xu Sili would one day be so happy with a mere 5,000 that his eyes would turn red. It was too miserable!

However, there was no harm without comparison. He was a real pauper before. The old emperor hadn't left him a cent. He was so poor that he couldn't even afford to buy a lottery ticket worth two cosmic coins. Now...