Chapter 346-350

Chapter 346

Xu Sili happily hung up the call, then looked at Si Sheng next to him.

"What's up?"

Si Sheng blinked his eyes for no apparent reason.

Xu Sili grinned and smiled maliciously: "In three months, my parents will come over."

"..."

Although Si Sheng still looked calm after hearing the news, Xu Sili was keenly aware that the passers-by's aura fluctuated significantly and almost lost its effect.

It can be seen from this point that the man's heart is not as calm as it appears.

Xu Sili approached him gently, wrapped his arms around his waist, snuggled into his arms, and said warmly, "Don't be nervous, they are all very good people."

He smiled until his eyes narrowed.

I can finally see my parents soon...

It has been more than a year or almost two years since he came to this world. He misses them very much, and he does not want them to continue to endure the torment of separation.

Looking at the happy smile on the young man's face, Si Sheng took a deep breath and slowly relaxed.

He reached out and stroked the top of his hair lightly.

"Well, I'm looking forward to that day too." Si Sheng also slightly curved his mouth.

He was indeed nervous, but it wasn't entirely panic... There was a slight flicker in his eyes, with a certain determination to win.

The two talked in a low voice, and not far away, the two scouts seemed to have received an order and quickly evacuated, leaving the planet through the teleportation point.

It should be the second brother who approached the military leaders to discuss, so the other party temporarily withdrew the troops.

Xu Sili hesitated for a while, but still sent quests to the players who were exploring and drove them back to Ai Xuexing.

Since Desolate Star is to be developed into a battlefield dungeon, the original plan needs to be changed, and the player must be kept secret for the time being.

And the "hostages" in the Star Thief Base were also brought back to the Roland Empire.

Xu Sili did not want to be known by too many people for the time being.

Although these people are innocent, if they stay here, whether they will contact the outside world or not, it is better to wait for him to report to the Star Alliance with the Star Alliance.

Some of these researchers, Xu Sili did not intend to keep them as he did when he regained the Liehu Base.

After all, now that the Roland Empire has become famous, and it is not as dangerous as before, he can recruit talents from the stars.

Moreover, there is no shortage of high-end talents at the Roland Imperial Academy for the time being - including Yi Minkang and others, and the top scientists that Dr. Ding Mingyu has dug back, there are already more than ten.

What is urgently needed now are researchers who can do some basic work.

Xu Sili had already stopped the information-gathering post in the future forum.

After all, there are too many chaotic and evil players in that world, and he doesn't want to bring disaster to future scientists because of himself.

The CP fans who helped to collect can also understand and have no comments.