Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196

Xu Fengqing looked at the silver-haired young man in front of him, and when he heard his big brother, for some reason, his eyes suddenly swelled and hurt.

Xiaoli...

He wanted to call him like this, but—"Sino?" Xenos's soft call brought Xu Fengqing back to reality.

He was slightly stunned, looked at Asai who was struggling to sit up from the bed, and then looked at his silver-haired purple eyes that were almost identical to the youth, he couldn't help but smile bitterly.

Xu Sili also came back to his senses. He turned to look at Sinos and saw that he was trying to sit up, so he hurried over to help him, and when he was seated, he carefully placed a pillow on his back.

Sinos leaned on the soft and comfortable pillow and exhaled slowly. Then, he looked sideways at Xu Sili and extended his only left hand to him.

Xu Sili hesitated for a while, but still sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to hold him back.

His hands were cold, only the palms were a little warmer.

Looking at the man's dry lips, Xu Sili frowned slightly and asked, "Do you want to drink some water?"

After finishing speaking, the robot housekeeper has been instructed to pour the water.

Xenos looked seriously at the young man sitting beside him, at the younger brother whom he had not seen for many years.

He has been on the front lines since he was an adult - as a water healer, the troops on the front line need him very much.

For the past ten years, when he returned to the imperial city to report his work every year, he was able to reunite with his family for a short time.

So his impression of Sinuo was still many years ago.

The deepest memory is that the young man looked at him with envy with his purple eyes, and said that he wanted to be an elemental master too.

However, children without talent can only stay in the palace, unable to go to the Elemental Master Academy, and even less able to contact the cultivation related to the Elemental Master.

He couldn't bear to see his brother remain so silent, and even secretly asked Xilin to teach him meditation...

But now, the child of that year has grown up and realized his childhood dream - he really broke through the limitations of talent, not only inherited the throne, shouldered the heavy responsibility of revival of Roland, but also like his father, became a king Famous Elementalist!

Moreover, he is stronger than him and his father!

In addition to joy and pride, Xenos' heart was also distressed.

How much suffering, how much tears and sweat did he endure in order to grow to this point?

During the period when his father died and he and Xi Lin were trapped and could not return, how much effort did he have to make when he was young to continue to support the precarious Roland?

Xenos is really unimaginable.

He could actually feel the stiffness and strangeness of the youth when facing him.

They are thirteen years apart.

When Sinuo just remembered, he had already started to study government and military affairs, and he was so busy every day that they didn't spend much time together, and later they were separated all the year round.