Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56.1

Can players... be happy with NPCS? The story that had to be told about Master Mo and Master Architect Chi Yu?

Sponsored Content

Xu Sili was shocked to see the title.

He just thought there would be conflicts between players and NPCs. He never thought that there would be happiness?

Was it that type of 'happiness' he imagined?

For a while,he forgot to reply to Li Zhecheng. He clicked to open the post and read it with a slightly gossipy air.

[Starry Sky Small Reporter]:

"Lalala, it is time for this small reporter to report again! Today, let's talk about the story between Boss Su Mo and architect Chi Yu~"

"Bigshot Su Mo, the super god who broke the level limit for everyone. He is certainly no stranger to everyone. Meanwhile, Chi Yu, hehe, has become the resident NPC of Boss Su Mo's guild!"

"If you are fortunate enough to join Su Mo's guild, Inked Dyed Red Dust, you will meet this master who is obsessed with architecture."

Then the small reporter posted a gif.

It showed a handsome young man with red hair and red eyes. He held an architectural drawing in his hand and was standing in front of an unfinished construction site, looking down.

"This is Master Chi Yu~"

"The teleportation circle that everyone is using was built by him and Su Mo together!"

"Let me share a bit of gossip with you. Hehehe, the reason Su Mo is now obsessed with construction is due to Chi Yu~"

"It is said that the bigshot fell in love with Chi Yu at first sight. It is a pity that one side is willing but the other side remains indifferent. Master Chi Yu was so absorbed in construction that Boss Su Mo had to throw himself into construction and he even set up the Ink Dyed Red Dust Guild!"

He posted a lot of photos and arguments as supporting evidence and this led to a bunch of replies.

"The Ink Dyed Red Dust Guild are all life players. Many bigshots who played simulated cities have made great contributions to upgrading Imperial City."

"Ultimately, Bigshot Su Mo persisted and never gave up. Chi Yu was fooled into the guild and became the resident NPC. They are now always together like an immortal couple, making people feel envious!"

"......"

Xu Sili read the post and was skeptical of the reporter's account.

He had already thought about it. Chi Yu was a special talent NPC. Xu SIli met him last time but he ran away before Xu Sili could use Insight on him.

Now it appeared that Chi Yu's special talent should be related to architecture.

It was a necessary talent!

He also presided over the construction of the teleportation circle. In other words, there was a high probability he would be able to build the teleportation circle if he had a blueprint!

Xu Sili was a bit excited.

Sponsored Content

It didn't matter if Su Mo participated in the closed beta or not. The most important thing was to find Chi Yu.

Chi Yu was a master architect and was very capable in his own right. For example, he could hook up with Su Mo later one... it didn't matter what the relationship between the two people was. This was very cost-effective!