Chapter 366-370

Chapter 366

"Brother Mu, what should I do now? Do you want to chase?"

Yufeng Chasing Meng looked at the magic submarine that was quickly passing away in his field of vision, and asked indifferently.

Lin Mu didn't answer, just subconsciously swam in the direction where the submarine disappeared, but a tentacle reached out and wrapped them around.

The big octopus said while nibbling on the sea beast, "You are going to take me to the sea elf land, we agreed."

The voice was still a little silly, but at this moment in the ears of the two of Lin Mu, it was no longer cute at all.

However, Lin Mu thought about it, there is no magic boat, isn't there an octopus monster?

Since it is not the contract pet of His Majesty Ronaldinho, it means that they still have a chance!

He recovered immediately.

"That's right." Lin Mu said with a smile, "Senior Naig, are you ready to go?"

~ The magic submarine shuttles through the seabed, and soon leaves the farthest sea area that the player has explored so far.

Coupled with the luminous stones inlaid on the hull, it was as conspicuous as a large light bulb on the dark seabed, attracting countless phototaxis sea beasts, and gradually fell into a dangerous situation.

Mike did not expect this situation.

In his core memory, underwater diving is very safe, and they rarely encounter aggressive underwater creatures.

When encountering human magic submarines, marine creatures will avoid them far away, and even these unknown beasts attack the submarine as if they smell fishy.

This magic ship, only the exterior is made of self-repairable alchemy materials, and now the interior is a mess except for the control room, not to mention the weapons and equipment.

Mike appeared again and wanted to report the situation to the new owner.

It's just that he felt a terrible pressure just after he finished speaking. Then, the sea beasts outside who were preparing to attack the submarine turned their heads and scrambled to avoid it.

"..."

Looking at the look that Marshal Si Sheng handed over, Mike silently disappeared.

Xu Sili smiled and walked out of the control room.

The interior of the cabin has changed, and things that cannot be repaired have been sorted by Mike and moved to the storage room. At this moment, the cabin looks empty.

At this time, Mike reappeared and led them to the storage room for valuables.

When the previous owner of the magic ship abandoned the ship and left, he took most of the good things with him, leaving only some gold and silver jewelry and...

Two whole boxes of books.

These books are stored in alchemy boxes, which not only have a certain anti-corrosion function, but also isolate the sea water.

When they reappeared, they were still very intact, just like a hundred years ago, without much damage.

Xu Sili was inevitably surprised, knowledge is the most valuable, and books are undoubtedly one of the best carriers of knowledge.

He even found a lot of theoretical books and related experience notes about the sound element department in these two boxes of books, all of which can be used at advanced levels, more complete than the library of the Elementalist Academy.