Chapter 426-430

Chapter 426

The person who made this post is naturally a player, and it is the most unrestrained wind system——

The speed of the light element is faster than that of the wind element, but in the dark night, the light element is deficient, and the power of the light element will be weakened to the extreme, while the wind element is rarely bound on land.

This player is called Happy Xiuxian. It can be seen from the game ID that he is also a restless entertainer - it is impossible to fight monsters and upgrade in a regular manner, and it is impossible in this life.

In the Starry Sky Forum, he can be regarded as a big or small celebrity, because so far there are named trial places in the game, and he alone has discovered three.

And he never hides his secrets. When he finds out, he will post tips generously and earn a few forum points at most.

Unlike those big guilds, after discovering the trial grounds, they will hide it and let only the people in the guild go. If it is exposed, they will blatantly send people to guard it and prevent the loose people and other guilds from entering.

It was only later that this matter came to His Majesty Ronaldinho, and finally soldiers were sent to take over, and normal order was restored.

In contrast, an enthusiastic landlord like Happy Xiuxian is very flattering.

The players who benefited from him are ignorant of themselves, and he gradually accumulated a group of fans, so when he posted this post, it did not sink into the sea, but was directly promoted as a hot.

【Hahaha, you can't die if you don't do it! Front row onlookers selling Coke popcorn]

[The small bench has been moved, and the puppet cat is sold on the second floor]

[Bring me a fat orange thank you! 】

【...】

In addition to those who watch the fun, of course, there are also some guild players whose interests have suffered because of their happy cultivation, jumping up and down in the post to find fault.

[Hehe, wait for the landlord to die]

[Look at how many times the landlord will die this time]

[The landlord has a kind of live broadcast, I am also very curious about what is in this special magnetic field]

[Hahaha, if you die and can't come back, the fun will be big]

Some of the words were too violent, and they were directly blocked by the forum system, leaving many people with yin and yang anger.

Happy Xiuxian didn't give a look, because after posting the post, he really took action.

He was really curious about this special magnetic field for a long time.

Because of the existence of this special magnetic field, for a long time, Ai Xuexing was in a state of being unable to get in from the outside and unable to get out from the inside. It was the Interstellar Alliance who found a safe passage.

But the question is, if there is nothing in the sky, why do you still get lost? Where did those lost people go? do you died?

Will these flying interstellar beasts also get lost in the air?

With such a question in mind, Happy Xiuxian set off after preparing enough supplies in his backpack.

There are only three types of carry-on backpacks in Starry Sky. Each player initially has a small bag, which can be expanded through tasks, but it is limited to 25 at most.