Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146

Xu Sili couldn't figure out which benchmark was based on for a while, but he thought it would be better to keep it unchanged.

Now because of his intervention, the time line has been messed up, and many things in the future forum will not match up, but at any rate, it should have nothing to do with him in major events.

If the time of major events is disrupted due to the problem of internal and external time flow, then his advantage of foresight will no longer exist.

It is impossible for the game team to reveal the future direction to the second brother. They have their position. He can understand it, but it does not mean that he will passively accept it.

He is now a member of this world and rules a country of over 90 million people.

Every wrong step will affect millions of people, and he can't afford to gamble.

"Second brother, let the game team proceed according to the original plan!" Xu Sili looked at him and said earnestly, "I need more time to prepare."

"Furthermore, when I go out to aliens, it will take more than a month on the road. If I haven't come back, the public beta will start. What if the empire is in chaos?"

This is also a very important question.

During the public beta, 100,000 players were added in one go, and 100,000 was completely incomparable with 6,000.

With so many players, Roland's current national conditions, it is too difficult to digest smoothly, he needs more time to prepare!

Xu Yuheng scratched his hair and whispered, "It's not just what I said..."

But he also knew that what Xiao Li said made sense. If it was just an ordinary game, everything in the Starry Era was irreversible. Who knew what kind of trouble these 100,000 players could make?

"Well, I'll try to fight for it."

In the end, Xu Yuheng couldn't stand his brother's pitiful eyes, so he had to respond.

It really didn't work, so he asked the Yin and Yin family to help make peace, but...

"Whether you can win it depends on your luck."

"Well, second brother, I believe you!"

Xu Sili grinned, how could he still look pitiful just now?

Seeing him like this, Xu Yuheng couldn't help laughing and scolding.

Since the reunion, he has become more and more helpless to this younger brother, knowing that he is pretending to be pitiful, but in the end he agreed.

The two brothers talked again, and he went offline.

Now, thanks to the help of the Yin and Yin family, the crisis of the Xu family is almost resolved. Xu Yuheng is busy every day, and he has spent much less time online recently.

It should just wait for the public beta. The development of the game cabin suitable for the middle-aged and elderly is nearing completion, and it can be put into use after the test is successful.

By then, their family will be truly reunited.

Seeing his figure gradually disappear, Xu Sili pursed his lips slightly, his eyes fell on the empty bedroom, and finally sighed.

If it really went according to the original plan, after the second test, it might take another half a year to see the second brother, as well as the eldest brother, his parents... Thinking of this, he would inevitably feel a little lonely.