Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186

"Elves?"

Xu Sili was a little surprised. His first reaction was that the player who had drawn the rare race sea elves finally died from the sea.

only...

Even if he died, shouldn't he stay in Lihai City honestly? Not only ran to the imperial city, but also broke into the palace to do what? Does he know that Xiao Haige is here?

And Li Zhecheng's expression also looked a little weird, as if he had something to say.

After Xu Sili asked, he said, "This elf... behaves very similar to those of the brave."

If it weren't for his typical appearance, he would have thought that he was a "fan" of the brave warriors who broke into the palace before to see him and Wen Jishan Qiu Zheng.

Of course, apart from Xiao Haige, he had never seen an elves before, so he wasn't quite sure.

Xu Sili nodded, and became more and more certain that this elf was the player who drew the rare race number.

He thought about it, turned on the communication device, contacted Cha Mo, told him the general situation, let him have a free time in the palace, and then continued to leave the palace with Si Sheng.

As for the elf player, it will be the same when he comes back.

The shadow leopard carried them, flapped the shadow wings, and flew over the imperial city.

Below is the busy inner city. Compared with half a year ago, Roland has undoubtedly undergone earth-shaking changes. Just half a month ago, Wen Jishan advocated the removal of the inner city wall. After obtaining his approval, this decision was firmly implemented. down.

Now looking into the distance, I can no longer see the high barrier separating the inner and outer cities.

In the past, the gap between the rich and the poor in the inner and outer cities was like the first world and the third world. There were two worlds separated by a wall.

He hoped that with the removal of this barrier, as the scale of the inner city continued to spread to the periphery, it would eventually spread to the entire imperial city, making Roland's imperial city a veritable imperial capital.

For the inner city, which was originally crowded and the population density was rising, such a plan was absolutely conducive to the development and improvement of people's quality of life.

It's just that any reform will have different voices, even if Xu Sili's current public approval rate is as high as 99%.

"What are you thinking about?"

Si Sheng's voice sounded from behind his ears, with a hint of warmth, dispelling the chill of early spring.

Xu Sili regained his senses, smiled and said, "I'm thinking that Roland will become stronger and stronger. When all the problems are resolved, we can put everything down and travel to the stars."

"It must have been a great day!"

Si Sheng's eyes lit up slightly, and as the young man spoke, he couldn't help but start looking forward.

It's just that what he didn't say is that being able to stay by the youth's side all the time and hug him like this is the best future for him... No, no...

Si Sheng's previous conversation with Xu Yuheng appeared in his mind.

"...Let my parents agree to your marriage..."