Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51.1

On the morning when the closed beta started, Xu Sili got up early. He changed into a new outfit tailored for him by Janice and stood in front of the mirror for a long time to tidy up.

Sponsored Content

A tall, silver-haired youth was reflected in the mirror.

He wore a gorgeous and exquisite outfit. He had wide shoulders, a narrow waist and long legs. He gave off a noble and elegant temperament.

In particular, his slim waist outlined by his clothing gave him a sense of strength rather than weakness.

After his physique attribute broke through 90,Xu Sili stopped growing.

His height stayed at 183 centimeters but he was born with a naturally small skeleton. Even if his body proportions were perfect and he had an eight pack, his body still looked slim.

Janice unfolded the cloak and solemnly draped it over his shoulders. She could see the beautiful totem embroidered in gold thread on the finest deep purple silk.

It was the symbol of the Roland Empire, a violet entangled by vines.

A maid crouched behind him and carefully arranged the hem of his cloak.

Then Janice placed a crown with numerous jewels on top of the young man's head and arranged his hair in front.

Xu Sili was motionless and stood at the mercy of the maids.

He seldom dressed so formally, especially the crown. He didn't like to wear superfluous accessories on his body, especially heavy headgear.

However, today was a special day.

The time wasn't that long in his feelings but he had experienced life and death. This let him cherish and value his family.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Xu Sili couldn't help wondering if his second brother would be surprised when they met later?

His lips slightly curved up and he was in a very good mood.

"Let's go."

Xu Sili threw his cloak back and walked out of the bedroom. In the corridor, Li Zhecheng led a team of guards and was waiting for him.

The moment they saw him, everyone bowed in a respectful manner.

Xu Sili wanted to talk when—

[Ding! Imperial City-Mercenary Town has transformed a two-story wooden house into a three-story wooden house, experience value +400.]

[Ding! Imperial City-Mercenary Town has a newly canned food factory +1, experience value +1,000.]

There was the arrival of 1,400 experience and Xu Sili's experience bar once again filled up.

[Ding! Your experience value is full. Your personal level has risen from Lv 17 to Lv 18. Intelligence and spirit +4, physique +2, strength, agility and defense +1 and free points +10.]

Sponsored Content

Xu Sili's eyes lit up.

He had been stuck for two days and finally gained a level!

Once he reached level 10, each level no longer gave a simple and rough one point for every attribute. It focused more on the two major attributes of intelligence and spirit.

This was actually very easy to understand. After all, the development direction of the spiritual department and warrior department was different.

Xu Sili still added the 10 free points between physique and spirit. Then he looked at his attributes panel.