Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

Xu Sili looked at the image of Si Sheng, looked at his burning eyes, and said with some difficulty: "Si Sheng, you can't come back now..."

As soon as he finished saying this, he saw the bright light in the man's eyes dimmed a little bit.

"why?"

Si Sheng looked at him, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and his eyes stared at him, a little pitiful, with a vague accusation.

Xu Sili was also a little guilty.

Because he did promise him that when he arrived in Lanyue City, he would contact him, and he would call him back immediately.

Now...

It's a renegade, right?

Facing Si Sheng's slightly aggrieved gaze, Xu Sili felt as if he had done something heinous. He scratched his hair, looked a little awkwardly and said, "The **** team needs you..."

"They will encounter many dangers on the way. Since you want to come back, take them back by the way..."

Si Sheng is a marshal, and protecting the military and civilians is one of his duties, but Xu Sili's words are a bit lacking, especially - "But the minister needs His Majesty."

The man's voice sounded faintly, making Xu Sili's heart skip a beat.

He once again looked at his superior's beautiful eyes. When facing other people before, it was as cold as a lake in the middle of winter, but now it has melted into a warm spring.

Xu Sili was a little soft-hearted.

Although he doesn't know what makes him pitiful for this man who is countless times stronger than him, but looking at him like this, he just can't bear to let him down.

He thought about it and said, "Wen Jishan told me yesterday that when the Doha town is completed, a large bonfire party will be held."

"Si Sheng, when you come back, shall we go together?"

The young man's lavender eyes were bright, with a bit of comfort and anticipation.

Si Sheng was still suspended in mid-air.

Looking at the young man's gentle eyebrows, he endured the throbbing in his heart and asked softly, "Is this... a date?"

He stared at the young man intently, stared at him slightly, and his milky white skin had a faint blush visible to the naked eye.

Then, his lord, His Majesty the Emperor, gently lowered his long and curled light-colored eyelashes, his cheeks slightly turned to one side, with a bit of shyness to escape.

When Si Sheng looked at him fascinatedly, the young man's delicate lips moved slightly again.

"Um."

It's a very light, single syllable, but it has the magic power that makes Si Sheng's heart beat wildly.

"When you come back, we'll go on a date."

The young man whispered, and then with a soft snap, under Si Sheng's reluctant gaze, he unilaterally ended the video call.

Immediately afterwards, the message prompt sounded.

【Your Majesty】: Be good.

【His Majesty】: Come back early.

Si Sheng looked at these two text messages and recalled what the young man had just said. He couldn't help but curl his lips. Because of the new expectations, the haze that had just shrouded him seemed to be dispelled a lot.