Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256

A gust of breeze blew, rolling up the woman's long sea-blue hair, she stared blankly at the old man in front of her, and it took a long time to find her voice: "Huh?"

Elder Vichel's words made Heidi a little confused.

What does it mean to hug the thigh of His Majesty Roland?

She imagined the scene, and couldn't help frowning, hesitatingly said, "Grandpa Vichel, are you kidding me?"

"of course not."

Elder Vichel looked serious, "Your Majesty has a supreme position in the Roland Empire. His ability and talent are important factors, but the most important thing is..."

"Master Marshal, have you met?"

Heidi nodded, "His strength is unfathomable, in front of him, I can't even straighten my spine."

"Yes."

Elder Weichel said with emotion, "But maybe you don't know one thing..."

"Even if you accidentally offend the marshal, he may not have the same knowledge as you."

"However, if you offend His Majesty Roland, then before His Majesty punishes you, the marshal may have sent you to see the Mother Tree of Life."

Heidi's expression froze, Elder Weichel didn't need to be alarmist, this was her advice.

In the face of a peerless powerhouse, all caution is warranted.

She took a deep breath and nodded, "I understand."

"As for how to please that little His Majesty... It's actually very simple, as long as you contribute to the construction of the Roland Empire."

Elder Weichel adjusted his glasses.

It's only been a month since he surrendered, but he already looks like a handy person.

"The Roland Empire is now in a state of ruin and is in a period of rapid development."

Elder Witcher recalled Roland a year ago, and a look of emotion appeared on his face.

"You may not know how difficult Roland's situation is. It can be said that it is not much better than the sea elves."

"They also relied on the sacrifice of the royal family to get a chance to breathe."

Elder Weichel had been living in seclusion in the human world. He could see it very clearly, and he was sincerely impressed by the deceased former monarch of Roland.

"And it took them less than a year to get to where they are now!"

"When you know more about Roland, you will understand how many miracles the current monarch of Roland has created after he succeeded to the throne."

"I won't go into details on this point, you can go and find out about it with others."

Speaking of this, he said earnestly and earnestly: "Since you have surrendered, don't work behind closed doors, go out to communicate with the human race more, and walk more on land, it's good for you."

"Like me, I worked as a history lecturer at the Elementalist Academy."

Speaking of this, Elder Weichel's face became a little more radiant.

Because the teleportation array leading to the human race city was built on the back mountain of the Elementalist Academy, near the water tower, he finally got a job at the Elementalist Academy.