Chapter 351-355

Chapter 351

"Instructor?"

Hearing the proposal of His Majesty Roland in front of him, Yu Sen couldn't help but be taken aback.

"Yes, Roland doesn't need mechas for the time being, but in many special fields, there is an urgent need to cultivate professionals."

"We are a country of magical civilization, but it does not exclude technology. You should have seen it during this time. We have introduced many technological products."

Yu Sen nodded.

After all, it has been nearly half a month since he came to the Roland Empire. Unlike Finn and the others, he almost traveled the entire Roland Imperial City, but he also went out a few times.

Roland is not very developed, but it is not as backward as the data records. At least it is very developed in traffic, and many new suspension cars can be seen on the road.

Xu Sili looked at Yu Sen and explained patiently: "However, Roland has been closed for nearly a hundred years because of the problem of the interstellar beast..."

Having said this, he smiled wryly.

"Despite spending money to introduce things, very few people actually use them."

Regardless of the fact that the transportation network has been basically built, the suspension cars on the road are actually almost all in automatic driving mode.

Even there are only a few pilots, and they can only fly the shuttle. If it weren't for Xiao Wu, Aunt Weil's spaceship might not be able to go out, let alone long-distance interstellar travel.

Not to mention driving a battleship to fight, Roland faces an alien trade route, but it will soon be opened up.

After the promotion of this mecha competition, Xu Sili believes that the interstellar influence of the Roland Empire will definitely rise to a higher level, and the sales of products will definitely be driven up.

Although according to his vision, the time can be shortened by the teleportation array in the future, but Xu Sili also knows that no country will agree with him to open the teleportation array to the hinterland.

It is impossible for Roland to build such a teleportation array in his own home. Otherwise, what if a traitor comes out and leads the wolf into the room directly?

Therefore, spaceship exchanges between planets are essential.

At present, Xiao Wu can still bear it, but what about in the future? Can't all spaceships be handed over to Xiao Wuhe and autopilot all the time?

Humans can use the power of machines, but they must not be dominated by machines.

In this regard, Xu Sili is still quite sober.

Then the training of pilots must be put on the agenda, which is also to pave the way for guiding players into the interstellar in the future.

As for mecha combat, there is no hurry.

After all, after today's game, in a short period of time, it is estimated that few players will switch camps for the mecha.

In the end, Yu Sen finally understood what His Majesty meant.

He can stay, but what he needs to do now is to train a group of professionals who can fly shuttles, spacecraft and other aircraft.

Although he does know these skills, his own skills are different from teaching and training others, right? He doesn't have a professional license!