Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66.1

Xu Sili was initially stunned listening to Professor Belen's impassioned words. Then he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Sponsored Content

Make the players go back?

Why don't you go and ask the player right? My guess is that if you really say this, they will refuse you in minutes!

Xu Sili shook his head and spoke in an unfathomable tone, "Professor Belen, it seems that you understand what makes the braves special, but—"

"Compared to their elementalist talent, their racial characteristic is more magical. If you can see this, you might be able to understand my intention behind arranging this."

Professor Belen froze. A magical racial characteristic?

He hesitated for a moment before saying respectfully, "Your Majesty, can I ask that you make it clearer?"

Xu Sili thought about it and found there was nothing wrong with saying it. Moreover, letting the commander of the escort team know about this would allow the players to better play a role.

Otherwise, based on their current strength, it was estimated that it would be difficult for players to get the attention of the commander.

Thus, he explained to Professor Belen that players could be resurrected.

As for how he knew? DIdn't a player die when the server just started? Just use him as an example.

Listening to the emperor's explanation, Professor Belen felt like he had fallen into a dream. It was difficult for his mind to return for a long time.

Resurrection?

Wasn't this a joke?

Was there really such a racial characteristic?

It took a long time for him to regain his voice and he couldn't help saying, "Your Majesty, isn't this conclusion too hasty?"

"Maybe... maybe the brave man did die and it was his brother who reappeared?"

Xu Sili glanced at him.

He knew this was going to happen so he hadn't told the NPCs before. If he said it, he would have to explain a lot and they might not believe him.

He didn't want to waste anymore time so he waved his hand. "Once you get to the border, tell the commander about this."

"As for whether it is true or not, you will find out yourself."

Xu Sili didn't continue to argue and cut off the communication.

He looked at the surveillance footage and didn't bother to care about it any longer. He got up and left the dark room. He stretched and the moment he was about to go out for a walk, the communicator rang.

It was Xiao Wu.

Sponsored Content

The little robot hovered on the communicator and called out happily, "Brother, good morning~"

"Good morning."

Xu Sili smiled in a good mood.

Xiao Wu didn't run over for nothing. He looked at Xu Sili and said, "Brother, there is a new message on the Star Network side. It is the Mu person from before. Do you want to take a look?"

Now Xiao Wu's speech had completely lost its mechanical feeling. He was like a soft and dedicated little cutie.

"Mu?"