Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

Xu Fengqing did not expect that he would receive such a report one week after the game was closed.

Mr. Wang is very clear about his style of doing things, and explained it in detail in the report. At the same time, he listed the advantages and disadvantages of the two solutions, as well as the possible consequences if left unchecked.

He even sent an electronic file to him, and attached relevant videos and pictures.

Xu Fengqing flipped through the report page by page, then opened the mailbox and looked at the attachment sent by Mr. Wang.

The video is played on the computer.

The youth with silver hair and purple eyes, his facial features are so familiar, just as he remembered, but he is slightly more mature than he remembered, and his temperament is more calm.

More than a minute of video, played quickly.

Xu Fengqing was quiet for a while, and his eyes fell on the mouse again, but he quickly moved away, and did not play the video a second time.

He read the report again, and finally closed it again, pinching his forehead with his fingers, soothing his exhausted nerves.

Looking up, his eyes fell on a photo frame on the desk.

There was an old photo in the frame, which was a long time ago. I saw the childish young man standing behind the sofa, hugging his two brothers from left to right, leaning his head slightly towards his second brother, smiling brightly. brilliant.

Xu Fengqing slowly let out a breath, and then looked at the final image on the computer screen, the faces of the young man and the young man almost overlapped.

He was a little dazed, and then twitched the corners of his mouth mockingly.

"How can you be so troublesome?"

He murmured when there was a knock on the office door and the secretary came in to remind him that the foreign guests had arrived and the meeting could begin.

Xu Fengqing nodded. After the secretary left, he closed the report and put it back on the table. After thinking about it, he forwarded the email from Mr. Wang to Xu Yuheng, and then got up and left the office.

When he walked out of the office, the tiredness and drowsiness just now disappeared from his face, and some were just shrewd and capable of Xu's leader.

This week after the end of the internal test, Xu Yuheng was busier than ever. Although he adjusted his work and rest in the later stage of the internal test under the reminder of his assistant, there was still a lot of backlog of work.

According to the game team's plan, the second test will be opened half a month after the server is closed. He hopes to try to get most of the work done during this time, so that when the second test is opened, he can spend more time on the Starry Sky Era up.

The old foxes such as Lin Hua did not slow down their persecution. With the insistence of his elder brother Xu Fengqing, there was no major problem for the Xu family for the time being, but if they wanted to reverse the situation, they still had to rely on holographic games.

Xu Yuheng has been busy these days while thinking about countermeasures.

Having played Starry Sky, he knew how much potential the game had. Whether it was for the Xu family or Xiaoli, he had to tap the potential of the game as soon as possible.

It's just that he never expected that he would receive such a report from his elder brother today.

Is the game moving too fast?