Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131

Xu Sili didn't expect that Si Sheng would go outside to fight with people, and also did a wave of advertisements for his milk tea shop by the way.

Genius Tournament...

This name sounds too middle school, but the bonus seems to be a lot? Otherwise, how could Si Sheng get so much money to support his milk tea shop?

He touched his chin and turned to continue his plan.

First, remove "Guardian of Roland" from the blacklist, then send him a message.

Then order a cup of milk tea and wait patiently.

At this moment, Si Sheng just returned to his castle on the outskirts. Since he lived in the palace, he seldom came here. Occasionally, he came back because he wanted to use the Star Network.

I went back to the castle to deal with some things today, and just as I was about to leave, I received a message.

His Majesty Roland: [Are you there? 】

Si Sheng was startled, his communicator was connected to the Star Network, and he could receive the information from the Star Network even without the game cabin, but...

Didn't Ali already block him? it is ... now......?

He pursed his lips, inexplicably a little guilty.

Did Ali finally guess it was him?

Then the message popped up again.

His Majesty Roland: [Sorry, I misunderstood you before, are you free now? I want to apologize to you in person. 】

Si Sheng frowned slightly when he saw the information.

This is... haven't figured it out yet? He thought about it and replied to the message.

Guardian of Roland: [OK]

His Majesty Roland: [Then see you at the food street in District E, I will wait for you here at [coordinates]]

Si Sheng looked at the reply, rubbed his brows, turned around and went back to his room.

No matter if you guessed it or not, this vest thing still has to be solved...

I hope Ali doesn't get angry.

Region E.

In the food street where people come and go, a blond boy wearing a white fox mask appears in the most prosperous and densely populated places.

As soon as he appeared, he attracted the attention of many people.

"Is that the guardian?"

"Ah, it looks like it's him! The mysterious boy in the genius competition!"

"Don't many people speculate that his actual age should not be as young as he looks?"

"It must be no more than 40 years old anyway."

Within the jurisdiction of the Star Alliance, human life expectancy has reached an average of more than 300 years old, reaching adulthood at the age of 35, and a fledgling age at the age of 40.

One of the conditions for participating in the Genius Tournament is to be under 40 years old.

"Am I the only one curious about what he's doing in District E?"

"Yeah, the super genius of the spiritual level SSS, what are you doing in the E district?"

"Haven't you seen that video? He once dismantled the mecha here with his bare hands, and then forcibly distributed milk tea. I was here to watch and even received a cup."