Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181

As soon as Xu Sili's two system announcements came out, the players who received them immediately posted screenshots to the forum.

The first announcement, players who reach level 20 will be withdrawn from the sixth army.

This meant that at least 10,000 people in the team the day before had to be cleared out, and the remaining 2,000 people were almost at level 20.

Therefore, the dream of the first batch of players to continue to fly on a rocket is a direct failure.

As for the second announcement, those players who did not give up their daily tasks even if they complained were happy.

[Hahahaha, fortunately, I listened to the advice of the great **** Ishihuan, and started to do my daily life seriously as soon as I entered the game! 】

[How does Starry Age let players do their daily routine...]

These players are basically affected by the first and second tests. They have read many strategies of great gods, and they have also carefully followed the suggestions of old players. Starry Sky attaches great importance to the daily task of "respecting the old and loving the young", and it is best to do it every day.

[Daily tasks are still great, not only can you quickly accumulate reputation, brush NPC favorability, but also help you understand the world view of the game, better integrate into the Roland Empire, and enhance the sense of substitution]

[Yes, I personally like to run daily, and I feel that things are different every day. Even the same task content is not boring and repetitive. Every old man and child I meet has a different personality]

[The NPC modeling of Starry Age is really amazing. I have run so many daily routines without encountering NPCs that look the same]

Probably because of the quality of the game, no player was disappointed enough to decide to retire even if they encountered an unfair problem like yesterday.

And this turmoil has also subsided because of these two announcements.

Although some people are happy and some are sad, most players are still satisfied.

After all, there is still a month left, which means that within this month, everyone will have the opportunity to participate in this task.

To be fair, the leaders of the NPC camp will lead them all to level up together!

In other games, I don't even dare to think about it, but considering the particularity of Star Era, everyone thinks this arrangement is unexpectedly good.

Because although the number of players in the first and second test is small, there is still a big gap with the public test players in terms of level and skill learning.

In the past, some games would narrow the gap between new and old players by giving away Xiuwei Pill, but this method obviously won't work in Starry Sky Era.

Now, the NPC camp leader leads everyone to level up to level 20. On the one hand, it increases the fun and improves the game experience, and on the other hand, it also promotes the social fun of players.

Even players who don't want to join the mercenary group will be able to meet many friends through this mission.

The dissatisfaction of the players subsided smoothly, and because of the problems caused on the first day, Starry Sky Era was once again smashed into a wave of heat, and it was considered to have entered people's field of vision more widely.