Chapter 396-400

Chapter 396

"Hello, dear guest, welcome to the Star Era Experience Store."

"When you use the game helmet to enter the game, your body will enter a deep sleep state, please make sure that the compartment door is closed to prevent the loss of property during the game..."

When Paul picked up the game helmet, a voice reminder sounded in the compartment. The front was Chinese, and the back was spoken in international language.

Paul listened carefully, then nodded and said: "It seems that the experience store of Starry Sky Era still takes care of foreign customers."

Because he has played "Hegemony", he also knows that after entering the holographic game, his body will enter an unconscious state.

He was a little worried at first, but now that he saw the safety facilities of the experience store, he finally felt relieved and could enter the game without any psychological burden.

However, he did not rush to start, but fixed the camera, and then held the game helmet while observing carefully, while explaining to the camera.

"As far as I know, Star Era has two kinds of game equipment, one is a high-end game room, and the price of one is 100,000 Chinese dollars. Because of the limited production, only about 2 million have been sold so far. Every time a purchase quota is released, it will definitely be sold out within a minute."

"I originally wanted to spend a lot of money to buy one, but I'm too lucky to be able to grab it!"

Having said this, Paul's expression showed a bit of regret.

From his trip all the way to China to play games live, it can be seen that his family is rich, and the fact that he can't get the game equipment has always made him brooding.

[This kind of hunger marketing method is really very clever, as for the output can't keep up? I don't believe it]

【Is this an experience store for online games? The design and decoration are great, and the compartments are also very user-friendly. Has China developed so well? 】

【I can't wait to see Paul play the game! 】

"Don't worry, let's continue to look at this helmet."

Paul said unhurriedly, "This is another low-end machine from the Starry Age - the game helmet. Its price is much lower than that of the game warehouse. It can be bought for a few thousand Chinese coins, and the output is also larger."

"Of course, there are too many Chinese people, and game helmets are still not easy to grab."

In the barrage, there are also some Chinese players who have echoed, and they are also suffering from it! If there is no experience store to play, I am afraid that many people still can't enter the game.

However, complaints are complaints, and it is understandable for game companies to pursue quality. After all, this is not a traditional online game, and it involves human equipment. There is nothing wrong with being cautious.

[The experience of the game helmet is definitely not as good as the virtual warehouse. If you want me to choose the virtual warehouse of "Hegemony"]

[That's right, the virtual warehouse price of "Battle for Hegemony" is only 30,000 Chinese dollars, and the cost performance is significantly higher, so there's no need to grab it]

[Do you know why you don't have to grab it? Because no one buys it! 】

[Hehe, I have no experience upstairs, do you need me to post the turnover of "Battle for Hegemony" this year? 】