Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296

Yin Xing set off soon.

Since he entered the game, he has been working as an apprentice in the weapon shop. Except for the occasional daily run, he has basically never been to the wild. It can be said that he is a real life player.

But for him who was paralyzed in bed, Star Era was not a game from the beginning, but a part of his life, and a very important part.

Only in the game can he be himself again, he can run and jump, and he can do everything that a normal person can do.

Therefore, he is more patient than other players, and is more willing to spend time and manage everything in the game well.

Even sometimes, he would feel that he was really just Xingzhi, a hero who traveled through time and space to another world and started a new life, not a player.

Starry Sky Era can really magnify people's sense of substitution infinitely, making people unable to extricate themselves.

When Yin Xing set off, Master Abel personally saw him off, and handed him the most valuable weapon.

It was a hammer that could be used to strike iron or as a weapon.

"This is my teacher's most proud work. Now, I will give it to you. I hope you can use it to find the remains of the inscription master and return safely."

Master Abel said solemnly.

In fact, if he could, he would really like to visit the ruins of Siasa in person, but he is too weak.

When applying to the Empire, it was rejected.

If there is no teleportation array, relying on himself to go to the Siasa jungle at the border, it is estimated that he may not be able to walk for more than half a year.

And after knowing his intentions, the consul also sent guards to "protect" him, in fact, to prevent him from acting without authorization.

After all, as Roland's only weapons division instructor, Abel is still very important, and the Siasa jungle is not a safe place at present.

As for Yin Xing as a hero, there are no restrictions.

[Ding ~ Successfully triggered the legendary mission - Restoration of the Elemental Blacksmith]

[Description: The weapon master is a branch of the element forging master. As the inheritor of the weapon master, Master Abel has always had a wish - to re-study the element forging skills and restore this lost profession]

[Task content: Please accept Abel's request to open the first link of this legendary task]

Yin Xing was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that when he went to look for the relics of the inscription master this time, he would actually trigger the legendary quest of the element blacksmith!

He suppressed the excitement in his heart, took the hammer handed by Master Abel with trembling hands, and said solemnly: "Teacher, please rest assured, I will definitely find the relic of the inscription master and come back with the inheritance of the inscription master. !"

Master Abel's eyes were slightly red, and he reached out and patted his shoulder hard, "Good boy, the teacher believes in you!"

In addition to this legendary quality hammer, Master Abel also prepared many other good things for Yin Xing, all of which he collected over the years.

This time, for the inheritance of the inscription master, he really paid for it.

Although he knew that Yin Xing, as a brave man, had a very special racial talent, he did not have to worry that his life would be in danger, but Master Abel did not forget that there were other brave men who were also going to look for the ruins.