Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281

In the room, the light shines brightly.

Yimin Kang was bathed in the light golden light, and slowly, recovered from shock, doubt, and confusion, then closed his eyes and felt it carefully.

In this golden light, there is a kind of magical power. He doesn't know what it is, but he clearly feels it.

His originally dilapidated body is gradually being repaired, and the disease that has plagued him for several years is really being driven out by this golden light.

He couldn't help shaking his hand, and the feeling of strength that burst out of his body brought tears to his eyes.

That kind of weakness and slump that was so weak that he would take a breath even if he just raised his hand, slowly moved away from him, making him feel like he was reborn.

Yi Minkang straightened his back, and it only took a few seconds for him to go from weakly leaning against the bed for support to sitting upright with great ease.

He raised his eyes and looked at the blond man who radiated divine light on him, as if looking up at the legendary god.

If the legendary gods really exist, it's probably... that's what they look like, right?

Yimin Kang's eyes are full of piety, just like believers looking up to gods, changing from an atheistic scientific worker to a devout believer only needs a "miracle"!

And at this moment, the miracle is actually happening on his broken body!

Wang Ling also looked at this scene in disbelief. All her past experiences could not explain what she saw in front of her.

She wanted to say that this was a trick, the golden light must be some kind of trick, but...

She has seen her husband change with her own eyes.

Originally dying and lifeless, his face once again glowed with brilliance, which was a kind of vigorous vitality.

Although there is no instrument to measure, it is impossible to know what has changed in his body, but it can be clearly felt that this golden light is of great benefit to him!

Wang Ling stared blankly at this scene, opened her mouth, and finally closed it.

She hoped more than anyone else that her husband could recover, to pursue her dreams with her as before, and to be engrossed in the field of scientific research.

Although they specialize in different fields, they can always give each other inspiration and understand each other's pursuits.

However, she was not like Yi Minkang, who experienced this kind of "miracle" personally, so she still had a bit of hesitation in her heart.

She couldn't help but be afraid that it was just her husband's reflection, or... it was just her hallucination.

Uneasy and excited, two completely contradictory emotions were pulling her, making her expression extremely weird.

Finally, three minutes later, the light in Si Sheng's hands gradually subsided, all the "miracles" in the room disappeared, and calm was restored again.

Yimin Kang blinked and looked down at his hands. They were still dry and thin, but they had an indescribable vitality more than ever before.

He couldn't wait to lift the quilt and get off the bed.

Wang Ling watched his eager action. Because of her experience in the past few years, she subconsciously wanted to help him, but...

Yimin Kang avoided her hand, and that skill had returned to the agility of a normal person.