Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201

"Hahaha, look at that stupid look!" The player standing on the high wall laughed, pointing at the interstellar beast that slid into the deep ditch and was stabbed to death by steel bars.

"Brothers, it's our turn!"

At this time, a team of wind-type players had some teammates on their backs, and some went into battle lightly.

There were flying interstellar beasts passing by high in the sky, and they were not noticed for the time being.

They quickly flew towards the first and second deep ditch.

Now, some interstellar beasts have broken through the first deep ditch. When stepping on the grass, their feet kept slipping and fell into the second ditch one by one.

Explosives were also buried in the second deep trench, but this was not the time to use explosives.

I saw the lightly-packed wind-type player, took out a huge water tank full of unknown liquid from the backpack, and poured it directly on the head of the star beast.

On the high wall, those water-based players of more than 30 levels used their powerful element manipulation ability to turn those liquids into rain and evenly fall on the heads of the interstellar beasts.

Thousands of wind-type players quickly poured the tens of thousands of interstellar beasts in the forefront. At this time, the battlefield was already filled with the smell of rapeseed oil.

That's right, these are the vegetable oils that players bought in the system mall. Although there is nothing compelling, this stuff is cheap!

Kerosene oil is hard to find and there is no time to get it, and vegetable oil... There is an unlimited supply in the system mall!

After drenching the oil, the water player followed Qingyan's instructions and drizzled.

Those interstellar beasts who were drenched in vegetable oil and felt sticky and uncomfortable, just thought it was a timely rain, and the result—"Crackling! Crackle!"

The drizzle stopped, replaced by small fireballs thrown by fire players!

They lay on the backs of the wind-type players, and kept throwing small fireballs down. These small fireballs directly ignited the vegetable oil, and the vegetable oil was mixed with water, which caused a deflagration effect.

It's not as deadly as a time bomb, but... it hurts! What's more, these interstellar beasts who have crossed the first deep ditch are generally injured, which is simply more and more painful.

The other wind-type players were not idle, and continued to add fuel to the fire.

In almost five minutes, the fire spread, thick black smoke surging in the wind, accompanied by the deafening screams of the interstellar beasts.

Pieces of bright red damage values ​​rose up, accompanied by a smell of barbecue.

The players on the side of the high wall couldn't help swallowing when they smelled it.

I was nervous before, now I'm hungry.

Emma, ​​this smells so good too! want to eat!

Even the cloud audience in the live broadcast room couldn't stand it.

[With such fresh ingredients and such original cooking techniques, who can resist? 】

【I have ordered takeout】