Chapter 311-315

Chapter 311

On this day, Deng Jianan started the live broadcast again.

His second video on the exploration of the ruins of Siasa has already been released, and the popularity that has cooled down has attracted countless players because of the opening of the "goblin world", because - if you want to stay in the city of the goblin world, you must learn the inscription pattern!

And so far, only the videos he has released have completed the inscription pattern test.

Therefore, players looking for a strategy naturally found his video, which brought a steady stream of popularity to this second issue, and also brought a lot of traffic to his live broadcast room.

And what he did with several big guilds before, also made him gain the love of many passers-by players.

Today, Deng Jianan's live broadcast account has over 10 million followers.

That's right, a game with a total of more than 2 million players has more than 10 million people watching the live broadcast of the game.

From this level, it also reflects that the production capacity of the game warehouse and helmet is really garbage.

Regarding fans, Deng Jianan is still relatively Buddhist, and he is also very casual in live broadcasts every day.

On this day, at the request of the fans, he returned to the city from the fairy world and was going to see Yin Xing, who was still studying at the Elementalist Academy.

It is worth mentioning that in just over two months, Yin Xing has become a junior inscription master.

He is the first person on the inscription master list, and on this list, there are only two or three chickens, and they are basically inscription master apprentices, not even a star - after all, the test of the inscription master is It's really difficult, but the basic thing that can pass is the big touch of painting.

Such a talent naturally cannot be like Yin Xing, who can stay in the game all day long to learn inscription patterns.

Just last week, Yin Xing successfully auctioned one of his inscription patterns.

It is not a powerful inscription pattern weapon, but a cane, and the person holding the cane can enter the inscription pattern illusion.

And the time of the inscription pattern illusion is not very long, about less than a minute.

However, the phantom cane sold for a high price.

In addition to being fresh, the main reason is that this inscription pattern phantom recorded the interactive screen broadcast by His Majesty Ronaldinho and Marshal Si Sheng when they built the first two-way teleportation array.

Yin Xing had a deep memory of that image, so he used it when experimenting with the phantom inscription pattern.

You can imagine the ecstasy of CP fans.

It is true that that video is still preserved to this day, and it has become a must-see video for CP fans, but after all, the video is a video, 2D, how can it be good to watch in 3D?

And it's not the "fake 3D" that requires special glasses to watch in the cinema, but if you don't reach out and touch it, it's like a real person in front of you!

The final auction price of Yin Xing's Illusionary Cane was even higher than the price of the Leaf of Life auctioned by the irritable little rabbit Ji.

After all, there is really no shortage of rich people in Star Era.