Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221

"Hey, old irons, what kind of ore do you think my brother can dig today?"

In front of a certain mine on Star Star, a strong man grinned at the live broadcast camera with a shovel on his back.

Just looking at this scene, you can never imagine that this is a game live broadcast. Every audience who enters the live broadcast room will feel a trance at first.

Is this really a game stream? Why is the style so strange?

As the super invincible handsome ratio of the anchor of this live broadcast room, he is obviously used to this kind of life.

After saying hello to the audience in the live broadcast room, he went straight to digging.

As the only player in the Starry Era who has switched camps, the live broadcast of Super Invincible Commander Ratio is still very popular. When the public beta started, he also wondered whether to delete his account and start over.

After all, after changing camps, he is no longer any different from a whiteboard rookie.

And in the Sgeta camp, he doesn't have any status bonus, except that there is no obstacle to communication, everything is difficult, no, **** mode!

However, if he deletes his account and starts again, all the heat he accumulated in the live broadcast room will be gone.

The audience came here to watch his hard life on a different planet. If it was Roland, which anchor would he not watch?

That way he doesn't have any advantage.

As an internal beta player, Super Invincible Dashuaibi is not short of money. Playing games is for fun. Although the game experience is very hard, it is very cool to be paid attention to by so many people!

The number of followers in his live broadcast room has almost exceeded one million, and the maximum number of online viewers can reach 700,000 or 800,000.

He has never experienced this kind of attention-seeking feeling in reality, so he will not give up this live broadcast room until he is tired of playing.

But life in Star Star is really hard. First of all, he has no money and no household registration.

As an alien smuggler, he lived through the days of Duan Dong hiding in Tibet, but he was eventually caught and sentenced to mining here.

However, the super invincible commander is also optimistic. In the past month or so, he has trained his mining skills to level 8.

Then he found out that although he couldn't level up, he could increase his attributes by improving his mining skills! Even after reaching level 5, he had an epiphany with his powerful active skills.

Finally found a way to improve his strength, and the super invincible commander worked harder than nature.

And because of the improvement of mining skills, the probability of him digging rare ores has greatly increased.

Although these ores will be taken away by the NPC, they will also be recorded on the account. Once the contribution is sufficient, he can be released after completing his sentence and can obtain a residence permit on Star Star.

When he knew that this system existed, the super invincible commander was even more motivated.

As for the audience in the live broadcast room, they have gradually become accustomed to this style of painting. Not to mention, I have watched a lot of live broadcasts in the sea, and this is the first time I have seen mining. It is very interesting to watch.