Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

Asmo Mountains jungle.

Li Lai has been here for more than three days.

He still hadn't found a clue to the fifth team, and the bad thing was that he was injured because of the encounter with the star beast.

In the process of escaping, he had to go deep into the dense forest where the three-star giant snake was located.

The interstellar beast that was chasing him had turned and fled at this moment, because—the dense grass in front of him showed the tail of a giant snake.

Li Lai's heart was beating wildly, and he couldn't help swallowing.

But soon, before escaping, he discovered the anomaly.

Bloody smell...

A faint smell of blood with a bit of oppression.

A bold guess rose in Li Lai's heart.

He opened his eyes slightly, and after hesitating, carefully picked up a stone and threw it at the giant snake.

The stone landed on the snake's tail and bounced off again.

The giant snake was motionless.

Li Lai, who was about to escape, stopped again.

He watched cautiously, and finally made up his mind to approach, only to find that this giant snake was dead!

It was cut in half by a sharp blade, and the wound was very flat. It should have been killed in one blow, and looking at the traces of the wound, it might have just died!

Who is this? who did it?

Li Lai was speechless in shock.

In the Roland Empire, who has the ability to kill a three-star beast with one blow?

Lord Marshal...?

But hasn't he returned to the imperial city? How would it appear here? Or... is it someone from the Bayvat Empire? !

Li Lai kept thinking, and even began to wonder if the disappearance of the fifth team had something to do with the people of the Baywart Empire?

At this time, a rustling sound suddenly sounded in the grass, and there were footsteps.

"Who?"

Li Lai drank subconsciously, the wound was involved under tension, and blood suddenly flowed from the corner of his mouth.

However, he didn't expect to hear a familiar voice - "To Chang, it's me."

A figure appeared from the half-person-high grass, Wang Hu looked at Li Lai with a bright smile.

"I found you!"

"Wang Hu, why are you..." Li Lai's eyes widened, "Didn't you go back to the imperial city?"

"No, how could it be possible to leave you here alone?" Wang Hu saw the blood on the corner of his mouth, and hurriedly took out a small bottle from his pocket and threw it to him.

"Take the medicine to heal the wound first, the primary blood recovery medicine."

He didn't rush forward to get to know Li Lai. He knew that the captain was guarding him now. After all, he could understand the extraordinary times.

Li Lai looked at the medicine in his hand and checked it calmly. In the end, he chose to take one. He felt that his injury was recovering quickly, and he let go of his vigilance against Wang Hu.