Chapter 241 Extra-245

Chapter 241: Extra

"Fuck, the **** of death has exploded again!"

Early in the morning, such a post appeared on the Starry Sky Era's forum, which attracted the attention of countless players, and the post was promoted to hot almost instantly.

God of Death, of course, is not a new NPC, but a title given to him by the player after the Great Demon King Si Sheng blasted a certain planet with his sword.

【I just got up! What's the situation? Which planet exploded this time? 】

[To be honest, Si Sheng's combat power is too dreadful! Who can win such a wild map boss? 】

【Can't beat but can't beat, can't beat at all】

【So which star did you explode? Has anyone taken a video? 】

【Link】

【Go and see for yourself! The **** of death is really awesome]

Countless players clicked into the video.

Star Era has developed for so many years, and now it is the most popular game in the world, and it has become the second world of mankind.

Although it is early in the morning, this consultation area has just released a 10-minute video, and the number of views has exceeded 10 million, and it is still soaring.

The person who filmed this video should be a player who was on an interstellar voyage. The first few seconds of the video were the ever-changing starry sky and the meteorites passing by the hull from time to time.

"Brothers, Gao Neng is here!"

In the video, a voice came out.

As the sound fell, the video camera suddenly turned in one direction, and a star appeared.

"Did you see that planet?"

The starship stopped moving forward, and the camera continued to advance, apparently the person who was sailing found something abnormal.

[Fuck, isn't this the Bewat Star? 】

[It seems that it is really the planet of the Lizardmen! Mist grass, the **** of death has attacked the tuatara? 】

[Don't wow, my mount! 】

The camera is still advancing, and at a certain moment, the barrage is suddenly cleared, and everyone is quiet.

In front of the huge star, a figure was quietly suspended.

The man was dressed in a snow-white military uniform and had bright blond hair, which was particularly eye-catching in the dark starry sky.

This was supposed to give people a bright and comfortable color match, but just looking at the person's back, everyone couldn't help but hold their breath, and the hairs on their backs stood on end.

I saw that man's body was surrounded by a strong and almost substantive evil spirit, full of destructive aura, and the meteorite in disorderly movement turned into powder in silence before it approached him.

Around that figure, there were thousands of starships surrounding him, and at a glance, he knew that it was a player who wanted to push the boss of the wild map.

[Grass, it's the real **** of death! Living Grim Reaper! 】

[Which force is this? So arrogant, you want to push Si Sheng? 】

[Bay Watt's camp]

【How did they bring Si Sheng here? 】

[Turn the camera around, I want to see Si Sheng's face ah ah ah, such a rare opportunity! 】