Chapter 336-340

Chapter 336

Giles' doubts are destined to be unanswered.

And he would never have thought that most of the food they ate came from another civilization.

In the original Roland Empire, as he speculated, under the influence of long-term disasters, many gourmet practices have long been lost.

Although, among the teachers that Xu Sili brought back from the aliens, there was an element cook.

It's a pity that it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. Now many of the ingredients he is familiar with have disappeared, and it is really difficult to reproduce the food of the past.

What's more, there are many real chefs among the players, and the authenticity of the Starry Era can almost 99% restore the real delicacy, so...

This teacher Archibald was almost shut down by the players.

In front of the players, the dishes he is proud of cannot be said to be invulnerable, they can only be said to have no chance of winning.

However, every cook is a foodie. In the end, relying on the healing of food, he gradually came out and learned from the players in turn.

Under the assiduous study of Mr. Archibald, the dishes he learned from the players have been localized, and he has successfully made dishes that are not only full of color and flavor, but also have buffs to eat!

This is what makes the profession of an element cook special.

Of course, what was brought out to entertain the Star Alliance delegation this time was just some ordinary dishes.

Xu Sili originally thought that relying on these delicacies should be able to capture the stomachs of the members of the delegation. Judging from Adrian's reaction, his guess was correct.

However......

Seeing some members of the delegation, barely swallowing food, made him feel a little strange.

Judging from their eyes, these people should be satisfied with the dishes, but...

Why do I feel so reluctant to eat?

Xu Sili looked at Finn, who was relatively close. This was the deputy head of the delegation, whose power level was second only to Adrian.

"Deputy Captain Finn, are these dishes unpalatable?" he asked with concern.

Facing the host's inquiry, Finn forced a smile.

How could it not be to taste?

Over the years, he has traveled all over the world, has been to hundreds of countries, and seen so many civilizations. However, all the delicacies he has tasted in the past cannot be compared with today's meal.

Really delicious! It's a feast for the taste.

He never imagined that there are so many cooking methods for just the same ingredient, and each one tastes so unique!

With other accessories, you can make countless new dishes.

But what made him regret was that with so many delicious foods in front of him, he had not tasted all of them before he was full!

The feeling of fullness is so clear, however, that Finn's guts go green at the thought that his stomach is 80% full of "junk food" from Giles.

In the face of the host's inquiry, he couldn't tell the truth. After all, His Majesty Roland had reminded him that there was a reception banquet for them in the evening.