Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191

In the dense virgin jungle, the distance between the two sides was only a dozen meters. Under the big trees that covered the sky, there were no vegetation and only fallen leaves on the ground.

Xu Fengqing stared vigilantly at the two lizardman NPCs.

He knew that the NPCs in Starry Sky Age were very intelligent, and Asai had already made him feel this, but he was still surprised when two random passerby NPCs were so keen.

The game team can actually achieve this level, which shows the intentions of Wang Lao and the others.

But now is not the time to think about that.

Xenos, who was being held by him, tugged at his clothes tightly with his left hand, buried his face in his arms, and whispered, "Fengqing, run away, we can't beat them!"

The other party is not only powerful, but also has high-tech equipment, they have no advantage at all!

Xu Fengqing also understands this, but it is not easy to escape. Although he is not good at fighting, he also knows how deadly it is to leave his back to the enemy, especially when the opponent has a long-range shooting weapon.

"Who are you?"

The lizardman named Elle looked at them with a pair of yellow-brown vertical pupils, and his eyes lingered on Xenos.

It's a pity that the black-haired man protected him tightly, and he could only see the back of his head.

"Do you expect them to understand Bewat?"

Coles played with the gun in his hand and said with a bit of disdain, "Anyway, since they see us, they can't be allowed to leave here!"

Eller nodded, "I can take them back, it should be a good research sample."

The two lizardmen just chatted like this, looking at Xu Fengqing and their eyes cold and cruel, but also with inexplicable certainty, it seems that they are already in the palm of a caged bird.

As they talked, they approached.

Xu Fengqing stared at them, but did not move.

Xenos listened to the footsteps behind him and tugged on the man's clothes nervously.

He is the royal bloodline of Roland, and the characteristics of silver hair and purple eyes are too obvious, and it is impossible for the hostile Baywat to not know.

If found out, it is absolutely impossible for them to let him go.

but......

Xenos raised his head and looked at Xu Fengqing with a look of determination in his eyes. He gritted his teeth and said, "Feng Qing, I'll hold them back, run away!"

He fell into such a dangerous situation to save him, and he can no longer drag this benefactor!

However, what responded to him was the man who pressed the back of his head and pressed him into his arms again.

"You calm down."

Xu Fengqing warned in a low voice, still staring at the two lizardmen, as if something was brewing.

Xenos: "But..."

"Hahaha, you don't think you can escape, do you?" The lizardmen clearly understood Roland German, and the man named Coles couldn't help laughing when he heard their conversation.

It's now!

Xu Fengqing saw the timing, and the silver-white ring on his left thumb flashed red.

[Ding ~ Bloodline power is successfully activated! 】