Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

Si Sheng looked into the eyes of the silver-haired youth, saw the soberness and seriousness in his eyes, and felt that his heart was beating wildly, and he couldn't tell where he was for a while.

Sili... Xu Sili...

God-sama's real name...

Slowly, the man's eyes became brighter and brighter, and the light shining in the gray-blue pupils seemed to be brighter than the night stars.

"Xu Sili?"

He called out the name carefully.

Xu Sili listened to his soft call, and his nose was sore for a while. In this strange and different world, there was probably only Si Sheng, and he did not regard him as Sinuo Roland from the beginning.

"Um."

He nodded, "You can call me Ali, or... Li Ge is also fine."

Although, Si Sheng is older than him, whether in reality or in the Starry Sky Era, at 25 years old, he is older than him by any measure.

But who told him he was a kid when he first met him?

Xu Sili looked at Si Sheng, his eyes glinting with anticipation.

Si Sheng did not receive his signal.

"Ali." He whispered.

This soft call was like a thousand times in his mouth, and finally came out in a whisper, with continuous affection.

Xu Sili's face became slightly hot.

It was only two ordinary words, but he felt a little strange in his heart.

He snorted lightly, but didn't force him to call his brother.

After thinking about it, he was still a little unhappy, so he opened his mouth and bit on his Adam's apple.

Si Sheng looked at the mischievous youth, "Your Majesty..."

The name blurted out suddenly stopped, and he changed his mouth, "Ali."

His tone was so serious, as if he wanted to imprint the name in his heart and never forget it, and Si Sheng really thought so.

No one could appreciate his joy at the moment.

He knew that from this moment on, he truly entered the heart of Lord God, and finally had his place in his heart.

A sense of satisfaction surrounded him, and finally, he couldn't help opening his arms and hugging the young man.

"Ali."

He murmured the name aloud, tightening his arms every time he shouted.

Xu Sili was a little breathless when he was hugged. He wanted to push him away, but he heard the man whispering in his ear: "Thank you...Thank you for telling me..."

The restrained tone was full of excitement and joy, and even a faint cry.

Xu Sili blinked, feeling that a heart had turned into water and merged into this hot spring pool.

He curled up obediently in the man's arms.

At the end, he kissed his heart and said, "I should thank you, Brother Sheng."

Si Sheng was stunned for a moment, because of his affectionate name, his heart, which seemed to have calmed down a little, was beating fast again, but he felt a little puzzled again.