Chapter 376-380

Chapter 376

An Qiya looked into the distance with a shocked face, unable to believe her eyes.

She must have misremembered, right? It can't be her, can it?

However, Angela soon heard that among the people around the lady, there was a girl who affectionately called the woman's name, and it was indeed "Keli".

But how is this possible?

Angela recalled that Mrs. Keli in her memory.

Although her facial features are very good, even comparable to some well-known actresses, her skin condition is very poor, and she can't even wear makeup, so she can only go out without makeup.

Angela was particularly impressed by her because her skin was even worse than hers.

It's just that this lady is more confident. Even if she appears in front of people without makeup, she is graceful and doesn't look that bad.

And her husband also loves her very much. This trip was because of his wife's miscarriage, so he proposed to accompany her to relax.

Recalling the information obtained from the previous contact, and looking at the woman in the distance with the stars and the moon, how could she still look haggard and weak before?

That ruddy complexion, white and tender skin, and bright smile, became the focus of the hall.

Suddenly, Angela opened her eyes slightly.

After careful observation, with years of experience in makeup, she suddenly found out - FUCK, Ke Li is now in a state of no makeup!

This delicate and clear skin, this rosy and full lips...are they all original?

As if struck by lightning, Angela stood there in a daze.

Of course she knows that there are people in the world who are born with perfect skin, but the problem is that before today, Mrs. Keri...

No, before noon, they were worse than her!

The contrast was so great that it stunned her directly.

Angela suddenly remembered what Ke Li said in the group chat just now...

Is the beauty salon of the Roland Empire really so magical?

Reason tells Angela that there is no cosmetic method that can change a person so much in such a short period of time, and there may be any side effects.

However, the fact was in front of her, and she couldn't help but be shaken.

At this moment, Ke Li, who was originally talking to the people around her, suddenly said goodbye to those people, and then greeted a man affectionately, which was naturally her husband.

Seeing her new image, her husband was obviously surprised and didn't recognize it at first.

Then Keli happily told him something, and the man showed a skeptical expression.

Angela got close and accidentally heard: "My dear, not only has my skin improved, but my body has also recovered! We can have another child!"

Hearing this, Angela was also very suspicious.

Even if the beauty salon can beautify the face, can it still treat the body? However, she quickly thought of the healing technique performed by the Roland warriors.

Angela couldn't help thinking, but when she recovered, everyone in the hall disappeared.

At this time, she was no longer in the mood to soak in the hot spring, and she always thought about Ke Li's astonishing change.