Chapter 316-320

Chapter 316

The ministers present may have no idea.

However, Aunt Weil, who was out in the interstellar space, and Wen Jishan and Xenos, who had been in contact with interstellar affairs for a while on the Star Network, understood the weight of Xu Sili's words.

Fox's Milk Tea is a milk tea shop that even an interstellar novice like Cynos knows.

He couldn't help but be surprised.

As soon as Sinuo made a move, it was pocket money of one million universe coins. It turned out that this was really nothing to him...

There are trillions of lives in the interstellar space, and the Genius Contest is an event that everyone pays attention to. The benefits of the Guardian's eating and broadcasting to the fox family can be imagined.

Calculated at one dollar for a cup of milk tea, as long as 100 million people buy it every day, the daily turnover will be 100 million, and the net profit of 10% of the cost will be 90 million.

And 100 million people look at the entire interstellar, is that much? That's already counted as less.

Therefore, the income of the fox family is still at a more terrifying value.

Wen Jishan made a little calculation, and the whole person was stupid, and Aunt Weier was not so much.

Then, she quickly thought of another question.

Aunt Weil's eyes turned slightly, and fell on the blond man standing beside Xu Sili.

Light blond hair, grey-blue eyes...

She was stunned again, and said incredulously, "That guardian is... Marshal Si Sheng?"

How could she not pay attention to such a grand event as the Talent Tournament? These are the topics that interstellar people love to talk about. She is running between the stars and naturally needs to understand.

Even during this time, watching the genius competition has become a parent-child activity for her and her son Xiaoqiong.

Watching the competition, on the one hand, the little boy likes it, and on the other hand, through her explanation, he subtly expands his knowledge, so that he can increase his knowledge.

The guardian white fox mask is what their mother and son often talk about.

Such a strong man who crushed the younger generation still belongs to the team of the Free Alliance, and once made Aunt Weill envious of his country.

I even imagined that if one day, the Roland Empire can send young people to fight, is it possible to achieve half of his achievements?

And now she actually told her that the first powerhouse who won the genius competition with an absolute advantage turned out to be...

"Yes, it is indeed him."

Xu Sili nodded again, "This is the second thing I want to tell you."

"Si Sheng won the first place in the Genius Competition in an anonymous form. Now, if he wants to receive the reward, he needs to expose the Roland Empire."

"The Fox family is the property of the Roland Empire, and it will also be exposed. What do you think about this matter?"

After he finished speaking, the scene fell silent again.

The unidentified old officials looked at each other, but Wen Jishan, the five mentors, and Aunt Weil were all stunned by the amount of information in this sentence.