Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291

Xu Sili withdrew from the inscription pattern space, turned his head to one side, and saw a young boy with transparent thin wings behind him, flying not far from him.

He put his hands on his hips and yelled angrily at him.

"Shameless outsiders, you are not allowed to approach Tours!"

Judging from his appearance, the young boy was about ten years old, about the same age as Xiao Qiong.

He is very delicate, with blond hair and green eyes, fair complexion, beautiful facial features revealing a bit of bewitching beauty, and his voice is ethereal.

Pointy ears, thin transparent wings, and fluorescent powder falling all over his body all indicate that he is the legendary fairy.

The height of the little boy should never exceed 15 cm.

It's just that Xu Sili has also become smaller, so in his eyes, this goblin boy is about the same height as Xiao Qiong, and even slightly shorter.

Although he was annoyed, his soft and cute appearance didn't seem threatening.

Xu Sili threw him an insight technique.

【Small round biscuits】

Chinese: Fairy Occupation: Inscription Master (five stars)

Level: lv42 Element Affinity: Jin looked at the information from the insight, and Xu Sili was slightly taken aback.

This goblin boy turned out to be a five-star inscription pattern master! In terms of level alone, it was even higher than Lilith in the sealed state.

Moreover, his strength has also broken through four stars, and he may still be unable to beat him.

Looking at this little boy, Xu Sili couldn't help but think.

Such a powerful inscription pattern master must turn back to Roland and contribute to the construction of Ai Xuexing!

Moreover, Xiasa jungle is a middle-to-high-level map. There are basically screaming tree demons and other alien plants with a level above lv50. The goblins are too dangerous here.

Thinking like this, Xu Sili looked at him and smiled, "Hello, Xiaoyuan Biscuits."

The goblin boy was obviously taken aback.

He hadn't heard anyone call his name for a long time, and he had been living here by himself since Tours left.

Xu Sili didn't answer, just asked, "Is this the name Tours gave you?"

The goblin boy's eyes widened. Although he didn't speak, Xu Sili knew that he had guessed correctly.

He continued, "Did he give you that name because you like to eat biscuits?"

The goblin boy frowned and looked at him suspiciously, the hostility in his eyes was obviously not so strong.

Just when he caught sight of Si Sheng, he was still very vigilant and fearful.

Since Tours created the inscription pattern of the fairy world for him and recorded it in the underground ruins, for so many years, there has been no creature that can maintain its original size after entering here.

Moreover, this man even directly skipped the test he set, and came to this secret room in the blink of an eye, which was so powerful that it scared him.

The little round biscuit trembled in her heart, but...

It has the best memories of him and Tours, and Tours has also become a part of this stele...