Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216

Xu Fengqing stood still.

Beside him, the earth dragon beast had lost all its aura and collapsed to the ground slumped.

He glanced at the system message reminder again, and after a few seconds of reading the phrase "4 points of physical damage", he withdrew his gaze and looked at the blond man who slowly sheathed his long sword in midair.

The man - in the iconic military uniform, with a flying cloak behind him, is handsome and powerful. From the perspective of appearance, it seems that there is nothing to be picky about.

He is very young. According to the setting, he is only 25 years old this year, but his strength will always make people forget his age.

Did he just do it on purpose?

Xu Fengqing thought this way, otherwise how could it be so coincidental that he just took the final blow? But in that case, exactly 4 health points are left...

is it possible?

Even a player who can see the boss's health bar clearly can't control it so accurately, right?

At this time, Si Sheng looked at him and looked at him from a distance in midair.

The players watching below couldn't help holding their breaths.

In the live broadcast, the screen is swiped.

[Will Si Sheng continue to slay the dragon? 】

[Hahaha, why don't His Majesty Ronaldinho blast this giant dragon again, stimulate blood activity by the way, and improve our attributes! 】

[Yes, yes, this majestic black dragon looks much more advanced than the ugly earth dragon, this blood is definitely more valuable! 】

[This giant dragon is good, right? Help us fight the Earth Dragon, I think Marshal Si Sheng may want to subdue it and make it a pet]

【Wow! Dragon Knight! 】

The players watched eagerly, waiting for Si Sheng to continue to show his might to subdue the black dragon.

However, in the end they were disappointed.

I saw the black giant dragon, looked at Si Sheng for a while, then turned around silently, jumped into the deep pit where the dragon beast had been blasted out before, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

And Si Sheng didn't stop it.

After the dragon disappeared, he withdrew his gaze, Shi Shiran flew back to His Majesty Xiao Luo, and the monarch and minister looked at each other with a smile, which attracted the screams of many CP fans.

At this moment, whether it is the game world or the player's live broadcast, they are all shot by two people.

Under the high-definition camera, even if they are suspended in mid-air, their movements can be clearly seen, and even the most subtle expressions are included.

Both of them are extremely outstanding in appearance, and the beauty of the prosperous age can completely withstand the close-up of the camera.

It can be said that today's battle will definitely become another famous scene in the Starry Sky Era, and the key whole process has been completely filmed.

The beast swarm attacked the city, millions of players participated in the defense, and when everyone thought they were victorious, several seven-star bosses appeared - at such a critical juncture, the leader of the Roland camp appeared at the finale, leading the imperial marshal to use thunder in an instant. Kill all the six seven-star beasts!