Chapter 386-390

Chapter 386

Si Sheng stood beside Xu Sili, bathed in the faint light source, his short light golden hair shone with a little light, and his gray-blue eyes widened slightly.

This surprised expression also clearly appeared in front of the camera with the camera. It was probably the first time he had been so rude in front of everyone.

Si Sheng stared blankly at the smiling young man, his eyes followed him to the old man in front of him, and his heart beat fast when he met Grandma Xu's kind gaze with some scrutiny.

He couldn't help standing up straight, his back straight, and his expression full of solemnity.

When he saw Xu Sili cry, he knew that the two elders in front of him were indeed Ali's grandfather and grandmother, his relatives in another world.

He has also heard that in the world of the brave... no, in the real world, people who are too old cannot use equipment to enter this game world, so he understands why Ali is so excited.

But he never thought that Ali would directly admit their relationship in front of everyone.

Si Sheng was agitated in his heart.

He has been waiting for this day for a long time, but he did not expect that his wish would come true so unexpectedly.

He shook hands involuntarily.

Xu Sili had just pulled his hand, but now it has become a ten-finger clasp, the palms of the two are tightly pressed together, and it seems that once they hold it, they will not be separated again.

Si Sheng's heartbeat slowly calmed down. He looked at the old gentleman and old lady in front of him, the corners of his mouth curved slightly, revealing a humble and well-behaved smile with a vaguely pleasing smile.

When the players have seen such a side of the Marshal, they can't help but call that Marshal Si Sheng has collapsed, and the CP fans who have been detained by Si Si have long gone crazy.

Ah, ah, ah, they hit it really hard!

This is the official candy!

And it's still the level of the official killing of colleagues!

"Grandpa, grandma, this is my lover."

Xu Sili pulled Si Sheng to his side and said generously, "His name is Si Sheng."

When talking about Si Sheng, he also showed a sweet and happy smile on his face. He really wanted to let the two elders know that he had a good life in another world.

Grandma Xu looked at him and then at Si Sheng, a little bit caught by the smiles of the two of them.

Her little grandson is a dragon and a phoenix, beautiful and handsome, but he didn't expect that the man who was suddenly pulled out by him would not lose at all.

With golden hair and gray-blue-gray-blue eyes, he is as handsome as a prince charming in a fairy tale, and his aura is also very intimidating.

It's just that in front of them, this young man has restrained his aura very cleanly, and seems to be trying his best to show his gentleness and harmlessness.

"Grandpa, grandma, hello."

Si Sheng whispered, using the language of the real world.

He kept the voice in the center of the stage and didn't let anyone else hear it.

Grandma Xu actually knew for a long time that the little grandson had talked about a boyfriend, and his daughter-in-law liked it very much. Now that he finally met him, he felt that he was a lovable child.