Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251

As soon as Qingyan's words came out, the atmosphere at the scene suddenly froze.

The energy on Queen Heidi exploded in an instant. After all, she was a real four-star powerhouse. Even if she was in trouble, her power was by no means comparable to the players.

In the face of her sudden pressure, Qing Yan Yiran was not afraid.

[Ding ~ You are under the pressure of Queen Heidi's mental power, and your action speed is reduced by 10%]

In addition to the negative state of deceleration, because she lowered her sense of reality, the coercion of the Sea Elf Queen on her did not cause her much psychological pressure.

So she looked relaxed.

The two ladies were confronting each other, and the irritable little bunny looked at this, looked at that, and only felt that the head was huge!

He didn't expect such a scene to happen.

The price for the Roland Empire to help the sea elves is to make the sea elves submit...

He hadn't heard Qingyan mention it before, but since she opened her mouth like that, she obviously received a mission.

In fact, it does.

When appearing in front of the sea elves, Qingyan triggered a legendary mission.

The mission required her to persuade the Queen of Sea Elf to surrender to Roland completely and accept the rule of the Roland Empire.

When it comes to the survival of a rare race, it is not surprising to reach the level of "Legendary".

And just at this moment, the irritable little rabbit Ji also received the task——

[Main Quest - Choice]

Description: The sea elves encountered a crisis of genocide. The Roland Empire extended a helping hand to the sea elves, but asked the sea elves to submit. Queen Heidi was caught in a dilemma.

Mission: Help Queen Heidi make the right decision.

Reward: unknown.

The irritable bunny was stunned.

The right decision?

In his opinion, of course it is better to submit, but the sea elves are arrogant and arrogant, and with Queen Heidi's character, it is estimated that even if they die, they will not be willing to surrender.

He couldn't help frowning.

In front of the surveillance screen, Xu Sili, who was called back by Xiao Wu, watched this scene with great interest.

He didn't know if Qingyan had received a quest - he didn't issue additional orders to her, and based on what he knew about the female player, her behavior seemed a little impulsive.

Therefore, it is very likely that she will receive a system task.

To be honest, for the sake of Xiao Haige and Cha Mo, it is impossible for him to take any tough measures against the sea elves, but the sea elves are very important to his next plan.

He originally wanted to cooperate with the Queen of the Sea Elf, but now that Qingyan has made such a move, he has to wait and see what happens.

Queen Heidi looked at the female hero who was said to be from the Roland Empire, and with her calm expression, she finally pulled back the pressure.