Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266

Xu Sili didn't have much hope at first, but after reading the reply to the post, he suddenly felt that players might really be able to do it!

His first reaction was not joy, but...

Some panic.

If they were able to gather 10,000 scientists, would he really have to post a hundred pictures? Even if it is folded in half, fifty sheets are enough!

Wipe, careless!

Xu Sili turned his head to the side and saw that Si Sheng was looking at him and smiling. Obviously, he used his abnormally powerful ability to peek at the posts he was browsing.

Xu Sili couldn't help but stretched out and kicked him, but was held by the man and held in his arms to play.

"It's only a hundred, don't worry." Si Sheng slightly bent his eyes, his gray-blue eyes were particularly beautiful.

Xu Sili snorted softly and listened to him again: "By the way, take down the first one."

He was startled, and quickly realized what Si Sheng said. CP leaderboard? I didn't expect him to care about this, but...

"You and Mu Xingzhou's CP are really popular." The young man pulled back his feet, pulled the corners of his mouth, and said sourly.

Si Sheng frowned, looked at him, and said seriously again: "That's not me."

As long as he thinks that on that ranking list, the entire row is filled with his and others' names, Si Sheng is very depressed, and he is quite critical of his future self.

"Let's take the first one."

He and Ali are the real couple, there is no reason for others to be pressed down, and he doesn't think that the future self will take a fancy to the wooden boat.

Recalling the look in the eyes of the star thief leader looking at Ali, Si Sheng narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Sure enough, the next time I encounter it, I will solve it with a sword.

Xu Sili glanced at Si Sheng, and when he saw that he was indeed very determined, he nodded.

He has been really unhappy for a long time, it is time to exert his strength and win the first place!

So, next they screened the albums together - the most recent ones are basically what Xu Sili looked like when he became a sea elf. There are all kinds of pictures. If they are all sent out, they can actually make up a hundred pictures.

It's a pity that Si Sheng couldn't accept that all his private collection photos were made public.

It's these two or three pictures, he looks extremely reluctant and reluctant.

Xu Sili doesn't care. The three photos are the information of 300 scientists. No matter how the transaction is calculated, it's worth it.

Then, while waiting for future players to gather information, they took a lot of photos.

First, Xu Sili's single-person photo, according to Si Sheng's request, from various boyfriend perspectives.

For example, let him stand by the window of the bedroom, bathed in the sun, and then look back at him with a smile, lavender eyes filled with tenderness and deep love.

For another example, the two stood under the tree, holding hands and standing side by side, the silver-haired youth turned his head slightly, raised his eyes and stared at him deeply, and his figure was vaguely reflected in his purple eyes.