Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271

"Fuck! It's really a new expansion!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Fuck, drive the spaceship and drive the mecha, and you will soon reach the pinnacle of life!"

When the system news came out, the players were all boiling.

Watching the live TV broadcast, the lizardmen of the Bevat star drive high-end mecha warships, how could they not be envious? This is the correct way to open the interstellar background game!

They have been playing this game for a few months, and the players have been testing for more than half a year, but they are still stuck on Ai Xuexing.

Although it is also very fun, after all, holographic games feel that everything is fresh, but this does not prevent them from yearning for interstellar.

so cool!

Battleship mecha or something.

However, as the strongest Si Sheng, it seems that he does not need these foreign objects at all. The battleship mecha is almost useless in front of him, and he cannot even find his existence.

All I can say is that Si Sheng is awesome! The patron saint is awesome!

And it also reminded them well that Roland's local occupation, the elementalist, could not be lost.

The player who switched to the Sigtar faction has already explained this very well, even if the Sigtar faction is now their ally, the player still cannot regain his status as an elementalist.

However, this still does not hinder their yearning for mecha warships! So how should this new expansion be played?

[Ding~ From now on, players with level lv30 and above can go to the main city defender camps to receive the prerequisite tasks. After completing the prerequisite tasks, they will get [Bawat Star Pass (valid for 7 days)] x1]

[With the pass, you can go to the Bayvat Empire to perform tasks. This planet belongs to hostile forces. Players can dispose of the items seized on this planet by themselves, and all actions are unlimited]

【...】

There are some explanations later, but just looking at the previous "Seized items can be disposed of by themselves, all behaviors are unlimited", it is enough for players to be excited.

That is to say...

"It's not illegal to steal NPC's stuff, so you don't need to be wanted?"

"Hahaha, the enemy's things, can that be called robbing? This is obviously the price they should pay!"

"That's right! That's not called robbing at all, okay?"

The players discussed excitedly, and the entire Starry Sky Forum saw a surge in traffic due to the opening of the new expansion. This time, many people expressed their plans.

Gou Planning finally heard their voices, and in addition to clearing the monsters, gave them a chance to find excitement!

Roland's rules are too many, and the restrictions are too big. NPCs can't cut them casually, things can't be stolen or robbed, and they can't be murdered or set on fire.

How fun is it to have a big red name in the market?

However, in Roland, as long as you have a red name, you are on the wanted list. As soon as you appear in the city, NPCs will immediately appear to suppress you, and many functions will not be available.