Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141

The four monitoring bees at the headquarters sent back the situation on the spot as it was.

Looking at the scene in the video, even a veteran like Joyce could not help but widen his eyes.

Battle... can you still fight like this?

What surprised them the most was the control skills of the little majesty. They felt a little sleepy just by monitoring the flute sound from the bees.

"Roland's Good Night Song", such a familiar melody, is a ballad that almost every Rolander has heard as a child.

However, these generals, until today, did not understand how powerful this tune is in the hands of the elementalists of the sound system - even a two-star star beast can be stunned!

Lihai Plain is the only place to go to Lihai City. Unlike Lanyue City, which has complex terrain but only a small number of three-star beasts, among the groups of interstellar beasts on the plain, each group has at least three points. One is the Samsung beast.

In the past, a three-star beast was enough for them to fight for a long time. Now the star-level limit is lifted, but it takes time for the elementalists to upgrade to three-star.

Therefore, the Imperial City Army is currently unable to deal with so many three-star beasts, even if the number of two-star beasts is too large.

However, today, they saw a battle that was completely different from the past. The soldiers' killing efficiency was the only one he had ever seen in his life.

Almost in the blink of an eye, all the two-star beasts fell down like this—probably no one can resist the elemental attacks from thousands of people at the same time, he even felt that even the marshal, it would be worth it in the face of such an attack. Not good.

Admiral Joyce looked at the surveillance screen, his eyes suddenly condensed.

He seems to have discovered another racial trait of the brave - their attacks are ineffective against their companions?

This feature can definitely produce miraculous effects during high-density bombing attacks, just like the scene in front of you.

Thousands of people are attacking at the same time, and not everyone is a wind elementalist, but the attack falls directly on the interstellar beast without hurting the partner in front. It is incredible!

Admiral Joyce was awe-inspiring, and his attitude towards the brave was not as scornful as when he first saw them.

The various manifestations of this race are so terrifying, and it is no wonder that there are such legends...

Brave, can you really save the Roland Empire?

Such thoughts flashed through his mind, and Admiral Joyce continued to focus on the screen again, with a little worry in his eyes.

Although His Majesty cooperated with the Brave and played a miraculous effect, the killing speed was very high, but one fact that could not be ignored was that they were surrounded.

On the flat and unobstructed Lihai Plain, surrounded by thousands of interstellar beasts!

Even if the Sixth Army was not far from the fortifications, if they could escape from the encirclement and escape, it would likely cause a large-scale herd to attack the fortifications.

Realizing the seriousness of the problem, Admiral Joyce hurriedly instructed him to increase the defensive force near the fortifications, and at the same time be ready to respond to His Majesty and the Sixth Army.