Chapter 371-375

Chapter 371

In addition to serving as the chief executive officer, Wen Jishan also worked part-time on the business affairs of the food court. After getting inspiration from Li Zhecheng's complaints, his mind became active.

He can also go to the Star Network now.

After his investigation, in addition to catering, beauty is undoubtedly one of the most prosperous industries in the universe.

Everyone has a love for beauty, not only women, but also a large market among men, especially in those countries with developed entertainment industries.

It wasn't really a field he was familiar with.

The Roland Empire is no different than the interstellar countries. This country, which has stood up again in the midst of suffering, is destined to have few resources to use for pleasure.

In fact, the initial guess of the Star Alliance delegation was correct. If there were no heroes, the Roland Empire would not have so much food.

However, as long as he can make money, Wen Jishan is willing to spend his time studying.

He didn't associate beauty with elementalists before, but now that he thought of it, he immediately started to verify it.

Can water healing be used in the beauty industry?

As long as it proves useful, countless projects related to it can be developed, and even huge profits!

Of course, it is impossible for Wen Jishan to occupy the resources of the Imperial Academy just because of his own whim.

Those bigwigs are researching high-tech that can change the entire Roland, like beauty... Better not bother others.

And compared to the Imperial Academy, perhaps the Elementalist Academy is more suitable, but apart from these two, he undoubtedly has a more suitable choice.

In today's Roland, who can work harder than the brave?

They don't even need much remuneration, as long as they are interested, they are willing to do anything, and they are undoubtedly the most cost-effective tool people.

But forget about confidentiality.

As long as there is one brave person who knows it, it means that countless brave people will know. The characteristics of the brave people that communicate with each other can sometimes be really confusing.

Wen Jishan struggled a little, and decided to ask the brave for help.

Anyway, it is absolutely impossible for Roland to want to operate exclusively.

Among the brave, the number of water healers is much larger than that of local elementalists, and according to the bravery's urine, any place that tries to keep secret will arouse their desire to explore.

At that time, it may not only fail to keep confidentiality, but also scare guests from aliens.

Thinking of that beautiful picture, Wen Jishan felt his head was big.

So the best way is to allow the brave people to make money together, and then let Roland officially formulate industry rules to limit it, and collect rent, taxes, etc. to obtain benefits.

After so long of trying to get along with each other, Wen Jishan has adjusted a set of methods to deal with the brave.

Taking taxation as an example, the proportion charged is definitely a heavy tax for local residents, but the brave people still like it.