Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101

"Crackling-"

The wood burning in the stove made a slight sound. In this quiet late night, the sound seemed to be in his ears, and Xu Sili, whose eyes were dull, gradually regained his senses.

He looked at the young man who was still waiting for his answer. The young man's blue eyes were clear and clean, with a certain amount of hope and devotion, which made him feel like he saw the future Si Sheng in a trance.

But......

"How could you...when..."

He felt his throat dry, and his eyes were still full of disbelief.

Xu Sili never thought that Si Sheng would keep the memories in "Game of Gods"...

How is this possible? Isn't he a character rebuilt by the game team? But if not, why would he ask if he is a god?

But... he is now Snow Roland.

Even if Si Sheng retains the data memory of the last game, it is impossible to recognize him, right?

"God's Game" is a mobile game. He only operates it on his mobile phone, and it is not a holographic game. You can meet him. Si Sheng has never seen him at all, so how could he recognize him?

The boy waited quietly, staring at the little boy intently, seeing all his reactions in his eyes.

Although the dream is still blurred, the beating heart and the palpitations let him know that he cares about this answer.

Xu Sili lowered his eyes, avoiding the boy's gaze.

Many details flashed through his mind, like scattered pearls connected by a sentence from the young man.

When he first crossed over, Si Sheng squeezed his chin and questioned who he was...

He thought he had gotten away with it, but now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Because almost that day, Si Sheng's attitude towards him changed dramatically. Not only did he cooperate with him everywhere to protect him, but he didn't mention the humiliation of stepping on his face...

Ask yourself, if it was himself, with such a powerful force, he was trampled on his face and turned into a puppet, is it possible that he would not hate that person?

Impossible, he will definitely make that person pay!

Therefore, he always felt that Si Sheng was so good to him, so he compromised, he must have a bigger plan.

He was on guard against Si Sheng from beginning to end.

Even if he can't help approaching him, he can't help being attracted to him, and he can't completely trust him. He always thinks that the relationship between the two will break down one day.

In this relationship, he always had a sense of sobriety.

However, he never imagined that there would be such a situation...

Si Sheng recognized him long ago.

Moreover, he still retains the memory of the last game! He regarded him as a "god" in that game.

Xu Sili felt his heart beating violently in his chest, making him numb.

No wonder, the eyes Si Sheng looked at him were always gentle and pious, sometimes even humble...

That sense of disobedience suddenly disappeared after knowing that he kept the data memory of the last game.

because......