Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226

Hearing Xenos's words, Xu Fengqing couldn't help but startled.

The ugliest look...

He frowned slightly, thought about it carefully, and finally understood what he was referring to.

When he was in the tree hole at that time, the situation was special, and he couldn't care less, so he could only wipe his back and put on clean and thick clothes to keep warm.

Although Xenos closed his eyes the whole time, he knew that he was actually awake, so he tried his best to be careful. He didn't expect that he would apologize to him later, and now...

"Why are you still thinking about this?" Xu Fengqing helped her forehead helplessly.

Was Xenos ugly back then?

To be honest, he didn't remember much anymore. After all, he didn't dare to look at him at the time, worried that it would hurt his self-esteem. The only thing he remembered clearly was probably the feeling of pity and sympathy.

"I am sorry......"

Xenos lowered his eyelashes, raised his right hand to his forehead, and covered his eyes.

Hearing his apology, Xu Fengqing felt even more helpless.

Maybe someone with a disability has a more sensitive mind than ordinary people. Although Xenos has recovered, the mental injury still needs time to heal.

He should understand him better.

Xu Fengqing stretched out his hand and gently held his slender wrist. Xenos was really thin, and he didn't see much meat in the month he came back.

Xenos didn't struggle, he pulled his hand away, revealing a pair of slightly red eyes.

Xu Fengqing pretended not to see it, put his hand on the side of the bed, and patted the back of his hand softly, as if to comfort him.

"I never thought you were ugly."

He said, "Even, among the people I have met, your appearance is already one of the best."

The man spoke very sincerely, which slowly calmed Sinos' sadness and felt a little hot again.

"If you want me to forget everything that happened in the tree hole... Although it's a bit difficult, I can promise you that I will try not to think about it again."

Xenos blinked, "Do you also recall those days?"

Xu Fengqing paused, but he didn't hide it, nodded and said, "Occasionally I think of it."

He added, "After all, it was a very special experience for me."

It can even be said that the thrill of those few days has made his life in the past 30 years seem a little pale and boring.

Xenos watched him and smiled slowly.

"Me too."

He said seriously, "That memory is more important than life to me."

If he hadn't encountered Feng Qing, he would have died in the underground cave long ago, let alone everything behind him.

"I'm sorry, I was too much."

Xenos said, "That's our common memory. I shouldn't be so selfish, I actually hope you forget this memory and forget my most embarrassing and ugliest appearance..."

"You still don't forget."

Xu Fengqing looked at him amusingly, she was so pitiful just now, but now she regrets it...