Chapter 436-440

Chapter 436

Leopold didn't know what expression to use to face Xiao Wu. He didn't know what intelligent life was, but as soon as he heard the navigation AI and the familiar number, he understood!

But......

How could this be?

Didn't the interstellar people say that navigation AI is just a program without emotions and human thinking? Who is this little boy in front of him who looks at him with a face full of praise and a face full of praise?

So, does this intelligent life from navigation AI... know all the secrets in his game warehouse?

And the game he said...

Is it the game he knows about?

Leopold lost his ability to manage his expressions for a while, so he could only have one face paralyzed.

Xenos next to him heard the conversation between him and Xiao Wu, but he showed an interested expression and said with a smile: "What game is it?"

"I'm also working hard to get in touch with and learn about interstellar culture, and I'm thinking of trying a few classic games recently."

"Father, when we go back, we can try it together."

It was the first time Xu Sili saw Xenos's face, showing such a relaxed smile, like the shackles that bound him, and finally disappeared.

The return of the father emperor obviously has extraordinary significance to him, but, this game...

Seeing the expression on Leopold's face that was hesitant to speak, Xu Sili couldn't help but snicker in his heart.

Although that game does have a two-player mode, if a father and son are together...

That would be too heavy.

You don't have to!

"Cough cough."

Xu Sili coughed and helped Leopold out of the siege, "Let's talk about this later, it's important now."

Leopold nodded quickly, and glanced at Xu Sili calmly.

Obviously, his games must have been discovered by this young son long ago...

He froze, pretending that nothing happened, turned his head to look at Brenda, and said, "Let's go see that happy cultivator, why does he keep lying on the ground?"

"We can't treat such a great hero!"

This is sincere, but with a bit of gnashing of teeth.

Xu Si stuck to the ground and did not stop him, but looked at Rosam who had been watching them all the time.

From the information detected, he already knew his name and simple life, and naturally also his strength - to be honest, the scene where he just rushed to the sky to burn his life left a very deep impression on him.

Xu Sili looked at his game panel and suddenly thought that this might also be the golden finger given to him by the elemental elves, as well as the catching skill...

As for the timeline of the future forum...

It should be that he did not return in time from the parallel world, what will happen after the split soul is killed? Then, has his main soul dissipated since then?

Xu Sili pursed his lips. If this is the real world, then the timeline of the future forum is really a parallel time and space, right?

How else could he post on that forum?